what should i do?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
rwstud427

what should i do?

Post by rwstud427 »

i bought my mx-3 and it had underbody lights on it and ive been to busy to fix them until a while ago. i dont know and cant find out whats wrong them and why they arent workin. they are hooked up to the battery and none of them are broken and i cant find out whats wrong. what should i check or do? pleaz help.<P>Aaron<BR>1993 MX-3
marshmallow15

Re: what should i do?

Post by marshmallow15 »

im guessing that the transformer is bad or maybe something in the wiring that you missed.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

i've replaced the transfomer and thats not it. ive checked it all. the only thing i can think is the wireing. could the wires have shorted?
HRO

Post by HRO »

the exterior plastic tubes may not be borken, but inside the glass tube may be borken in a place that is not visable, like at the ends.<P>or it could be a bad ground, check the wiring for bad connections.<P>use a power tester and see if there is power after the transformer, if there is then its something to do with the tubes/wiring. if there isn't power then its a connection problem before the transformer.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp

Return to “Appearance”