Rs / Gs Differences

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Muzdog

Rs / Gs Differences

Post by Muzdog »

I dont know what happened the last time i tried to post, but here goes again. i am trying to make my rs look like a gs. i was wondering what the differences between the bodies (if any) are and how easy it is to do. ie, just bolt on the front lip. is the rear bumper the same?<P>i just wish id done my research and bought a damn GS now! Thanks guys.
Jutzi420

Re: Rs / Gs Differences

Post by Jutzi420 »

My GS just has a front lip, a spoiler and mud guards on the front.

Post by Guest »

well bud you shouldnt worry too much cause theres decent engine swaps you can do, and viually the only difference is what the guy above said, but if your really disappointed just try and sell it and find a good deal on a gs
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

i think the gs has a rear wiper to, why not just get a bpt swap?, i think, (ive heard that the gs is the smallest v6 in the world)
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Muzdog:<BR><STRONG><BR>i just wish id done my research and bought a damn GS now! Thanks guys.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Dude im definitely feeling ya in that one....
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

GS models come with more parts around engine and has rear disc brake, etc.. I had RS, so not really sure all the difference, but as long as engines go, you can spend less money and do a BPT swap on RS, or pay more and get bigger engine on GS. It seems like BPT engines are more available than the other one. I thought about swapping engine before, but my RS has only 70k, and runs still good.<P>GS also comes with moonroof, but some RS, including mine, come with it. Mine didn't have rear wiper, but pretty fun to drive around.<P>bungo
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

the RS and GS are basically 2 different cars aside from the looks, everything from engine to drivetrain were different. It would take a long long time to type out the differences between the to, just know its easier to buy a GS then to convert to one.

Return to “Appearance”