c-west body kit on ebay(dirt cheap)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
powerman_5000

c-west body kit on ebay(dirt cheap)

Post by powerman_5000 »

Check this out.<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 1869020847" TARGET=_blank>C-west kit</A><BR>It would look tight on the MX-3, but alot of customizing would be needed.
marshmallow15

Re: c-west body kit on ebay(dirt cheap)

Post by marshmallow15 »

ehh tryin to copy my setup eh? heh j/p. well anyway obviously there is custom work involved, but dont get any bodykit piece from ebay. those are wholesale pieces that always seem to be crappy. trust me i have friends and ive learned from their experience.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I agree it would look dope as hell, but I doubt you'd ever get it to fit properly. Oh well.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

you can always cut off around 2 inches or so from the middle and then get both remaining sides and put em together...but the result may look weird. also the rsx is pretty wide compared to the mx3 and that c-west for the rsx is pretty weird IMO...not the classic c-west look. go to importfan.com and look into the c-west front end from a 96-00 civic or 95-98 eclipse. the front ends on each are the closest measured that i could find.
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marshmallow15:<BR><STRONG>...also the rsx is pretty wide compared to the mx3....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Um...the RSX is less than an inch wider than the MX-3
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Tman

Post by Tman »

isn't the rsx more round than the mx-3 though? It seems like it would be difficult to customize it.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tman:<BR><STRONG>isn't the rsx more round than the mx-3 though? It seems like it would be difficult to customize it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that's what i was thinkin. id say go for the eclipse or civic c-west front end because they are almost identical in width and shape and they might be cheaper than a c-west from an RSX.
- team slideways

Return to “Appearance”