PICTURE from ONDERGROUND - mp-5 -) mx-3

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
QPDZARO

Re: PICTURE from ONDERGROUND - mp-5 -) mx-3

Post by QPDZARO »

IM Down with the light "V" like I said...<BR>Oscar I am sending M.O. today (money order) I really like what you guys are doing !!
onderground

Post by onderground »

UPDATE<BR>UPDATE<BR>UPDATE<P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P>ok this is just a big structure we did just to build over... this is NOT the design, remember! <P>the thing is, when you look at the stock bumper on the side view, the front is 3 inches higher than the bumper under the wheel well, the corner..<P>this mean, with the big fog, there is not enough room to make the design, so we need to take 5" fog and drop the middle of the bumper of 3" to be flush with side under the wheel well<P> Image <P>you better understand..<P>to get a bigger front and have room to do the design, we will drop this 3 inches to a flat front...and the corner of the bumper close to the wheel will be dropped from half a inch lower than stock<P>so the middle will be 3 inches lower than stock and the corner half an inch<P>with a 1" in drop, you will be low...! so dont worry!

Post by Guest »

thats looking pretty good, i think its fine with the 3 inch drop, i personally want it longer then the stock bumper, i dont think it'll be a prob with guys that are lowered.
maldo

Post by maldo »

The front definitely needs to be lower. I want the basic design to have as flat a bottom as possible to help with aerodynamics. I know it isn't wind tunnel tested but this will work great with a nice CF splitter to help with downforce. Make the main opening as big as possible without looking rediculous so us FI boys can feed the fresh air to the i/c and rad.
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Looking good Eric...<P>I don't know if I missed this on an earlier post, but will mesh be included with the bumpers? And will the fog light still be a RoadBoy, now that we're going with the 5" lamp?<P>I love seeing these updates! It's cool to see a bumper being created like this. Keep them coming! :D
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Looking Good!....I'm feeling the V-shaped too! As Long as it fits up right and resembles the photoshoped bumper....it's all good... I can Hardly Wait! <P> :p
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit

Return to “Appearance”