Need help!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
JAXasdf

Need help!!

Post by JAXasdf »

Hello everyone, <BR>i was wondering what kind of work i could do on my tail to make it better, i was thinking about spray my tail light, but i'm not sure.<BR>Check it at :<BR><A HREF="http://poutine.us/imgs/Alex_avec_sa_MX3_hot.jpg><P>Was thinking about putting an "www.mx-3.com" in the rear windows [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <BR>Thanks in advance!!<BR>Alex
give me a word : JAX@mx3quebec.com<BR>Street Racing is bad...<BR>And I'm bad...<BR>So i got an MX-3!!!<BR>----------------------------<BR>-Dual 2.5" OBX muffler in stainless<BR>-yellow tint for the 3 windows<BR>-headunit : Pyle mp3<BR>-2x 6x9 pioneer (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x tweeter clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x 5 1/4 clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-1x Subwoofer Max 12" (300 rms)<BR>-2x ampli Legacy
93emeraldGS

Re: Need help!!

Post by 93emeraldGS »

i say paint it... alot cheaper and its easy enuff to do<P>heres my paint job<BR> Image
93emeraldGS

Post by 93emeraldGS »

hope this work<P> Image
JAXasdf

Post by JAXasdf »

Thanks, Thats a great idea, i was thinking about paint it like yellow or black, what do you think about that!
give me a word : JAX@mx3quebec.com<BR>Street Racing is bad...<BR>And I'm bad...<BR>So i got an MX-3!!!<BR>----------------------------<BR>-Dual 2.5" OBX muffler in stainless<BR>-yellow tint for the 3 windows<BR>-headunit : Pyle mp3<BR>-2x 6x9 pioneer (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x tweeter clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x 5 1/4 clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-1x Subwoofer Max 12" (300 rms)<BR>-2x ampli Legacy
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

I just painted mine (a la Barry clark style). It's very easy if you take your time and the results are very nice.<P>Make sure you wet sand with 800-1200 grit, use primer for non metalic surfaces, light coats of paint and plenty of clear coat!<P>I'm going to post pics of mine this weekend. :D
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

i prefered not to sand my interior down before I painted it. I like the natural grain look. Mine looks stock.
JAXasdf

Post by JAXasdf »

Thanks for the fast answer!<BR>but i was wondering, in overall,<BR>what is the best looking/good quality between sand and no sand?<P>Thanks, kept the reply!<BR>Alex.
JAXasdf

Post by JAXasdf »

Some peoples told me that was illegal..<BR>Is that true ?!

Return to “Appearance”