Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
onderground

Re: Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

Post by onderground »

the bumper will be less expensive if you buy it from oscar.. !
NYmx3power

Post by NYmx3power »

how much more is it if we bought it from onderground design
onderground

Post by onderground »

the bumper over onderground-design will be 800$ canadian or 520$ US plus shipping<P>thanks
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

here's a picture of the mx-3 and the mp3 bumper with the signals and a inverted hoodscoop.<BR>is the signal placement correct? i know they are a bit small.<BR> Image<p>[ September 23, 2002: Message edited by: -=deathtrap-mx3=- ]
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

guy sI dont think we can have an inverted hood scoop. Heres why I say this. On a GS.. the valve covers are already close to the hood. There really isnt room for it unless the black piece that is for the stock air box is removed. I myself wants one of these hoods, but thats if they can make it.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I'm Just Waiting For My Next Pay Check!! :D
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Update!<P>So far I have recieved payments from the following:<P>Tim Dawson: full payment<BR>Hank Rode: 1/2 payment<BR>Chris Sanders: 1/2 payment<P><BR>I have been In contact with Eric and he has agreed to start the mold before all ten sets have been covered, but they will not be shipped until 10 units have been sold....I believe?<P>So he will start this Thursday , and will be regularly posting pics as the piece comes together!<P>Jarid: I cannot accept Paypal at the momment<BR>If you are worried about your money, please ask anyone that has dealt with, if they had any problems.... besides Barry (LOL)<P>Anything else that I think of, I'll post.<P><BR>Any questions?
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Post by Guest »

this is pretty sweet s---, so a month from thursday they could be on there way too us":)so long as everybody gets there flow going, so did you tell them just to incorperate the blinker in as they see fit?or what? anyways later<P>Tim Dawson
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Update:<P>The payments I have received have been sent to Onderground Design c/o Eric Belec<P>He has said that they will start on it this thursday<BR>He also wants a picture of the design we have decided on.<P>Since only 5 have paid<BR>Jarid Perry<BR>Hank<BR>Chris<BR>Myself<BR>Tim Dawson<P>I think the opinions from them will be weighed more than others who have not yet made 1/2 payment!<P>Please reply a.s.a.p!!!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Post by Guest »

In my opinion I think they should just use the regualar blinker and put it where ever they think it looks best, go to this link and look at the pics, i think if we give em those and just say work with that then that would be good. <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sureshot2012/" TARGET=_blank>BLinker</A>
onderground

Post by onderground »

perfect
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey all...I agree with sureshiit, just use the regular blinkers and put them where they see fit, and where they can...thanks alot...talk to u all later.
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

I got lost in the midst of this very long post, but will this bumper be available for pruchase after the 10 buyers are done??? I know the hood will be, but not sure about this bumper.<P>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)

Post by Guest »

it will be but for 800 wrather then 650.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

regular as in the protege blinker correct?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “Appearance”