Info on the New MX3 Kit. PT5 bumper

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Re: Info on the New MX3 Kit. PT5 bumper

Post by hotsiit »

hey everyone...i would be down for this front also...but like someone else said before, where would the turn signal indicators go?....yeah well, i dont care id still get this bumper if all goes through...also im in the states, and hopefully the shipping to here wont get messed up like with the g-force kit i tried to get through the group buy...talk to u all later, keep us updated
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche

Post by Guest »

hey everyone, theres a few questions about turn signals and the hood, go to the link and theres a version of the bumper with the mx3 hood and signals, thanks<A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 001323&p=2" TARGET=_blank>altered protege bumper</A>
NYmx3power

Post by NYmx3power »

I'm very intrested in getting the front bumper!!!! who is going to do the group buy?...i hope we can get a leat 10 people b/c it will be a lot cheaper

Post by Guest »

I just read through the entire onderground website, from what they where saying they are very into making quality products and satisfying there customers, of course any company will say that but they went in to detail about there kits and they sound pretty heavy duty, just thought id let you guys know since some of you might be wondereing.
Ryan Bowen

Post by Ryan Bowen »

I am in. Pending approval on the final product. Away when and if this gets going email me blackart4ever@yahoo.com<p>[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: RyBo ]
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

please stay posted to any one of these threads, I will update you guys by Tuesday!<P>Thanks
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
jamik_69

Post by jamik_69 »

im in i think. i need to see the final product and i think the mx turn signals look kinda of ugly on that bumper
"guess i forgot to put the foglights in"
Colin

Post by Colin »

thenew body kitis the same as the FX designs kit.<BR>colin
patapouf

Post by patapouf »

I dont have the money now, but will the kit still be available in summer time?
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

patapouf: from what Onderground has told me about the hood ( I assume its the same for the kit) If they make it it will be available as long as they are still in business.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Return to “Appearance”