Blitz Kit

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Blitz Kit

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

yes thats right I just went and picked up a G-force back bumper this past weekend and the guy (im not sure his name) said they were working on A whole blitz kit coming out this fall along with Z3 fenders and a bad a-- hood, those 2 which I saw But forthose of you who like them on the eclipses and such can have one on your MX-3 soon. this is what a blitz front looks like <A HREF="http://www.wholesalehyperformance.com/versionb.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wholesalehyperformance.com/versionb.html</A>
fictionaldaydream

Re: Blitz Kit

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Image <P>What wing is this?
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

That is a sweet front end. However, in the pic that fictionaldaydream has up, the side skirts don't match the lines off the front. From the site, the lude at the bottom looks nice with the front end matched with that skirt. It's got like "wave" action to it. G-force is doing the front end because they have the same skirt as that lude. <BR>So RaspMetalic you put your bumper and your girl in your mx-3, then drove back to Rochester? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>one
DVH

Post by DVH »

u guys may think im dumb doing this, but i called my pak front a blitz front...not trying to have something that i wish i had or nothing, i just thought it looked like a blitz front......not exactly, but when i look at it , thats the only front i can compare it to, but hey, if any of u guys can think of the real name for it, then go ahead!@ hahhah!<BR>later<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/dvh_69/pakfront.html" TARGET=_blank>my "SO called blitz front"</A>
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
fictionaldaydream

Hey dvh do you have a picture that is in the light. Its kind of hard to see, also that it is sideways. :D
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

its the pakfeifer front end, so you dont get confused.
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

well i didn't go home after i picked it up i went to Canada's wonderland the following day. Then drove home with her and my bumper in my car
brianho

Post by brianho »

Do the side skirts of the Blitz kit look like the ones on that red Eclipse (fictionaldaydream posted)? Because if it is , those are the sidskirts that I've always wanted and never found. Damn, I can't wait!!!
'92 MX-3 BPT Elegant Beige
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Brianho, those side skirts are similar to FX Design. They're in Edmonton. Alot closer to you than G-Force. <BR>DVH, your car looks sweet period big dog. Thanks for allowing me to park beside you. ;) <BR>RaspMetalic, Oh my God! I hope you gave her a neck massage when you got home. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>its the pakfeifer front end, so you dont get confused.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i think i know that smartie!.......im saying, if u were trying to tell what kind of style..not name brand the pakfeifer front looked like, i would have to say the blitz front is the most similar, has the same lines, anyways i know what kind of front i have on my car, thanx.....oh yeah<BR>thanx ebucks, park beside me whenever u want bro! lol! <BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Alot of people dont know who makes what, we have alot of newbies on the board. You'll have all the newbs looking for the blitz kit, and there isnt one. Thats why I specified man.
ST_R8CR

Post by ST_R8CR »

fictionaldaydreamer the wing is a universal combat wing.
fictionaldaydream

I saw there is a 52 and 55 length. Which one do you think will fit on a mx-3 perfectly.
ST_R8CR

Post by ST_R8CR »

i believe the 52incher would. just measure from on end of your car to the other.
Mean_Machine

Post by Mean_Machine »

any dates on when g-force is gonna release the new kit?

Return to “Appearance”