i need the fabric

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MI-Archangel

i need the fabric

Post by MI-Archangel »

ive been searhcing 4 days on what the fabric is called for mx-3 seats were i can get it hell even if i can get a new back seat but i cant find anyhting plz some 1 for the love of g*& help me
aznwithamx3

Re: i need the fabric

Post by aznwithamx3 »

my back seats have cigarette burns cuz my stupid sister when the car was hers.and on the front paasenger seat.so im getting some tenzo r seats in the front and just taking out the back seats and hopefully get a custom made roll cage
pmcgarty

Post by pmcgarty »

I have a back seat from my car that you could by off me. shipping might be pricey tho depending on where in canada you are from. Its in good condition. Or if you want to buy good material for your seats try <A HREF="http://www.sunbrella.com." TARGET=_blank>www.sunbrella.com.</A> The have material for marine use so its fade resistant and tough. I am going to use it to recover my front seats. Just have to get the material over to the seamstress one of these days.<P>Cheers<BR>pete
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

I just redid mine with vinyl it really wasnt that hard.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i redid my rear seats in black and white vinyl and i still have the stock fabrics if you want them. its the brown/tan color.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Please post only one time, Please do not post 2 threads with the same discussion, thanks.

Return to “Appearance”