gforce body kit for sale to the highest bidder

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
pmcgarty

Re: gforce body kit for sale to the highest bidder

Post by pmcgarty »

Did i mention the fact that my bid of $300 US for the sides and rear includes me going to pick it up.
jspicoli

Post by jspicoli »

400 for the whole kit and I'll pick it up
Gabriel Sandoval

Post by Gabriel Sandoval »

ok people whats up. im just gonna be updating all of this. <BR>i see that a couple of you want only the front bumper while a couple only want the rear and side skirts.<BR>so to keep this complicated that is the only way you can bet (sorry for all of you, if any, that want the front and sideskirts).<BR>i have gotten an offer for $450 for the whole kit in U.S. the guy lives in cali. and apparently will take the shipping. that so far beats all current bids.<BR>so ill make it like this. for those that want to bid on the rear and side skirts with the ones that want to bet on the front bumper you will have to beat this bid by at least $10.<BR>i wanna keep it like this so itll be short and easy.<BR>so ill talk to this guy and make sure that this is what he wants (ie making sure he really wants to go through this shipping situation) and if not id say the current bidding so far..ie. the winning bids thus far is a bid for $300 U.S and $215can..<BR>which is $436.64 U.S.<BR>although this is a good start for the week its still about $14 or so of what i want the reserve price to be (guess what it is) :p <P>gabriel<BR>oh yea if this doesnt go through and i end up keeping it i hope yall understand. 3 months ago when i sent in my check i couldnt wait to receive it and now look at what ive turned to.
Babie I gots player in me
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

I will give you $500 USD for the kit if it can be shipped to UK. let me know if you can ship it and how much extra costs.
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tman:<BR><STRONG>hey DVH, will you sell the pak front?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>yeah if the price is right! its brand spankin new, been on my car for 4 days now! brand new silver stone metallic paint!<BR>make an offer , if it 's not what i like , then sorry no sell to u bro!! lol<P> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Gabriel Sandoval

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><B>I will give you $500 USD for the kit if it can be shipped to UK. let me know if you can ship it and how much extra costs.</B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>ey bro its not me thats taking care of the shipping. it all has to do with gforce and marcin. but truthfully, marcin has already been through alot of s--- trying to ship it out to the states. and the guy at gforce aint happy that it hasnt left his shop either. so im sorry to say this but, im more than sure that if i were to tell/ask marcin to send it to the U.K he will not want to do it.<BR>gabriel
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Yo gabe. Bro, I should be gettin some money in soon. How much did you pay for the kit? If my finances are worthy I will be able to buy it from you for whatever you spent. I'd hate to have to see you lose money on it. Let me know, If the s--- works out for me then I should be able to give you the money by the end of next month at the latest. Just let me know how much the check you wrote was. I'll see if I can afford it. Peace bro
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

Yo Derek How much you want for the Pak one?<BR>I'm interested! :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAZDASPEED STEVE:<BR><STRONG>Yo Derek How much you want for the Pak one?<BR>I'm interested! :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Well MOST OFFERS HAVE BEEN AROUND $400 CDN..... so im not sure...<BR>email me if ur still serious......<BR>PS: im really suprised how many people want this front. i always thought it was UGLY!!!!!! lol<BR>guess not??<BR>later<P> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Gabriel Sandoval

well my last email from marcin was the usual negative one (ie. the shipper said this and that about the package, so he has to repack it again or whatever and i did not ship.)<BR>it came as no surprise so ive decided i definitely want to sell it now.<BR>the thing is though, marcin just wants out as well (ie. he doesnt want to deal with having to ship it out somewhere else). which sucks because for one thing i couldve gotten just about what i paid for it (at least).<BR>so it looks like i only have one option: the winners have to be able to actually pick it up themselves (sorry ryan & eyan).<BR>which means the current high bidders are: <B>my1stmx-3 and canadian_ice</B><BR>so ill make this short to both you guys. if u guys can each bid $15 more a piece its a done deal (my1stmx-3=$315u.s. canadian_ice=$215can.)<BR>as soon as i know that u guys (or ne one else that can pick it up that can pay that amt) ill tell marcin to take it out of the package and give him the names of which one of you guys will pick up whichever item you won.<BR>thanks guys<BR>gabriel
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

I can't pick it up :( sell it to DVH, he's a cool guy.
claude matte

Post by claude matte »

so how much for the front bumper and how much for the all of it .live in on canada
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3mazda
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3346603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; new pics
hype-A

Post by hype-A »

I'll give you $400 cdn for the whole kit. I got the money right now.<p>[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: hype-A ]
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

$400 dude, this kit is still at the warehouse and was just made.. gforce is selling it for 1150 + taxes i believe now...in any case..
Gabriel Sandoval

well i paid $490 u.s for the whole kit. i made the reserve price for the rear bumper $315u.s and the front bumper $135u.s ($215can.) so i can atleast get $450 dollars out of it.(but its all good now) but any ways i seem to have overlooked DVHs bid for $200 can. for the front(sorry bro). but yea ill take it for $200can. if your offer still stands DVH.<BR>my1stmx-3 are you still down for $300 for the back bumper and side skirts? becuz if so ill take it too. and the auction will be closed. just email me guys so we can talk about how this will be done so we all get what we agreed upon.<BR>thanks guys. unloading the body kit is going to take alot out of my back. although i am disappointed all of this had to come down to this. <BR>gabriel<BR>gabsand@attbi.com

Return to “Appearance”