MX3 vs Dodge Neon?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Frenchguy0

Re: MX3 vs Dodge Neon?

Post by Frenchguy0 »

SE Man, sorry to disagree with you, but the fastest car is still the diablo. It's the latest diablo V12 6.0, which kicks every "production car" out there. I'm not talking about the McLaren F1 or the Mercedes CLK GTR1.<BR>Also you'll see what your beloved Vette will do against the next Volkswagen supercar which will have around 1000hp stock.<BR>On a more down to earth world I'd like to see the same vette against the latest BMW Z07 (latest james Bond car).<BR>For sure american cars are fast, they have big engines lot of power but imports (specially europeans) know how to tune their engine to get them to compete against gigger engine american cars.<BR>In a heartbeat I'll take even a BMW M3.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
94mx3rsr

Post by 94mx3rsr »

Sorry to disappoint you but there is a twin turbo viper producing well over 1000 hp and 1000lbs-ft...check it out on <A HREF="http://www.supercars.net," TARGET=_blank>www.supercars.net,</A> the performance figures though are not that impressive when you compare it to other cars with much lower hp and torque much like most americans......anyways....<P>The Never Ending Feud between the domestics and the Imports!
Jean-Michel Basque
STOCK BPT @ 8.5PSI
3 RUNS ON THE 1/4 = 14.85 @ 96
DiGiTaL

Post by DiGiTaL »

SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>SE Man, sorry to disagree with you, but the fastest car is still the diablo. It's the latest diablo V12 6.0, which kicks every "production car" out there. <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Sorry, the SV2 even top-ended that car.(by 1mph, but still......)<BR><P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Teri<BR>'93 MX-3 SE
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

a 'lil story that takes place just outside a small base in NC...... I've never really liked Vetts, I was always a MX or a Firebird man, My past recent car a 20th AVN ED. Firebird with a aftermarket ZZ4 5.7 with a vett LS1. This car had a total of around 500hp with all its mods. It would bounce (front tires lift off the ground) off the line. It was fast... I really had no compition with the local mustangs, comaros, f-birds or vetts. This car had never really been smoked untill I put it next to the Vett SV2 (stock). I've raced vipers.. but if they were stock they couldn't hange with the F-bird. At the word "go" I thought I would win aggenst this "all-stock", but less then 3 secs latter all i could see was his taillights. It passes me like i was stoped. well I don't know its time in that 1/4 mile but i did a 10.7 and he was at least 4 car lenghts ahead of me........ I still don't like vetts, but trust me, don't ever underestimate a vett.<P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Teri<BR>'93 MX-3 SE
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

You started out compairing a mx-3 to a Neon, and now yur compairing the Corvette to the Viper? What went wrong here? I thought this was MX-3.com, not Viper-vs-Vette.com. Keep it on track peepz
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Meaningful content: 0.0%<P><I><B>POST CLOSED</B></I><P>------------------<BR>David Coleman- <B><I>Moderator</B></I><BR><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition</A><BR><B><I>Why get clear tail lights when only Geo Metros are gonna see them?</I></B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”