please look at what my girl did to my car

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Skiddy

Re: please look at what my girl did to my car

Post by Skiddy »

Man i saw the pics, that sucks, i would be so pissed if anyone did that to my car. You have to be one a-- of a person to do something like that. Good luck with that, I feel for you as my car has been through hell with stupid people plus break in's.
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
onyx_ZX3

Post by onyx_ZX3 »

4 words for you man.....<P>Sawed OFF & Concrete Shoes<P>Get rid of her somehow man....gallon of paint? Well here is a safe way (no death involved) Buy a sweet paint ball gun, figure out how many balls would make up 1 gallon...you can figure out the rest......<BR>Just use rope, cause women can be fiesty...<P>Dont worry these arent reality just ideas...I would never do these things to any human, or species at that....<P>Gotta admit, revenge can be sweet....ask them afghanny's.....(militant type)<P>robert<p>[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: onyx_ZX3 ]
92 GS Black (retired to wife control, but in my care)<BR>01 Focus Zx3 Black<BR>I'm Still Stationed In AR...Help???
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Balhirath:<BR><STRONG>(I would still trade her for MazdaGirl though **grin**)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks for the compliment, hun.<P>Not all girls are bad though. I agree that there are some head-cases out there, but that is why you just have to be selective in who you date. A girl who doesn't respect your belongings (especially your car) is definitely not worth it.

Return to “Appearance”