new alteezas....question

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
heatherc

new alteezas....question

Post by heatherc »

if you have installed yer tails already can someone tell me if i need to take the black piece off the top of the lights (held on by the screws) before sliding the new lights on? i am having a tough time getting those little suckers out..
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
bigburt

Re: new alteezas....question

Post by bigburt »

did you take the plastic loose inside the rearend{inside the hatch}.loosen all the nuts that hold the taillight in.then,unplug the lights from the lens and remove.to reinstall simply repeat the steps in reverse. <BR> hope i was helpful <BR> big burt
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

I removed them just to make sure everything fits properly.<P>From what i saw when i installed them and removed them i think you can leave them on but do not take my work for it since i took them off anyways.<P>With what exactly are you having problems ?<BR>The screws ?
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

ya the screws on the "new altezza's" not the ones on my old tails....cuz i know i have it completely put back together but i cannot get the 3 screws...in the new tails out??? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
DVH

Post by DVH »

3???????<BR>THERE SHOULD ONLY BE 2 SCREWS IN THE LIGHT AND ANOTHER LONG ONE THAT HOLDS THEM IN, BUT THE LONG ONE DOES NOT HOLD THE BLACK PIECE ON, JUST TWO SCREWS SHOULD HOLD THAT ON<BR>u HAVE TO REALLY WORK AT THE TWO LITTLE BLSCK SCREWS OUT, TOOK A LITTLE WORK, BUT REALLY FORCE THEM OUT, <BR>JUST MAKE SURE U DON'T STRIP THEM<BR>HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!<BR>HAHAH :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

LOL-> too late,,,,,,i had some one else try to take those tight suckers out.and he stripped them....so i just used the old screws...the tails are in and look Badda§§...on my red car....i will take some pics and have Barry post them for me...

Return to “Appearance”