mx-3 at show

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MX-3 Extreme

Re: mx-3 at show

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

wow all I did was answer a question and if you dont like it then you and your boyfriend Josh should got to another board where you may be wanted because you are sure not here.<BR>IDIOT!<P>Killermx3<p>[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: KillerMX3 ]

Post by Guest »

oh one more ques...do u need somemore happy meal toys..my 2 year old brother has grown out of them..they will match nicely on your dash :D <P> dude some people have way to much money to throw..just relax i am allowed my opinion..

Post by Guest »

ok on a more serious note is mcdonalds sponsering your car?
mattster

Post by mattster »

down goes your member rating aronmx-prec... <P>and up goes the member ratings of skyblue and killermx for having such sweet rides :) :).<p>[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: mattster ]
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page

Post by Guest »

OH NO NOT THE MEMBER RATING>>YAH RIGHT LIKE I GIVE A f---!!!!<P>i am allowed my opinions..at least i don't trash other people opinions like u guys do..u guys are ganging up on me :confused:<P>[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: aronmx-prec ]<p>[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: aronmx-prec ]
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

Can't we all just get along? Sheez people... <BR> :)
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

that is good to hear killermx3. i am glad to see we are going to meet. your car is my inspiraton and will always be sweet. :D <BR>oh and thanks to the people who think are rides are sweet. i personally get mixed opinions because of the colour....but thats cool because i love the colour. it used to be red. i should get it out of the body shop on tuesday.<P>skyblue
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

<p>[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: KillerMX3 ]
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Um aaron..i think barry is gonna have yer arse on a "banned-wagon" here soon..dØØd....um if U don't chill with the nasty comments...
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I took care of the problem.
DDO49

Post by DDO49 »

Hey sky blue do you have anymore pics of your car, side view, engine, enterior, just curious to find some more ideas.<P> Thanx,
G-Force body kit, 17 inch TSW's, custom sterio and soon swap for KLZE
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

ya sky blue id love to see some more. I like the color alot. You and killer are my inspirations now :-p I need a kit.<P>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

phantom12183

Post by phantom12183 »

I'm not defending aronmx at all, but i do think that this board is WAY too restrictive. We are all entitled to our own opinion, and yes, we are entitled to give our opinion, as long as its in a respectful manner. Isnt that part of the reason we come to this board? To get others opinions? THanks..peace
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

yo man, i have just heard from my painter that he is changing the colour to just a hair darker and doing something cool with the flames i had on the hood. the painter is in beamsville and it is hard for me to get to the painters to see it. i will get it back on thursday night. that should leave me with just anough time to get it clean for the show.....well i hope! i will try to put pics up for you guys.<P>skyblue
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phantom12183:<BR><STRONG>I'm not defending aronmx at all, but i do think that this board is WAY too restrictive. We are all entitled to our own opinion, and yes, we are entitled to give our opinion, as long as its in a respectful manner. Isnt that part of the reason we come to this board? To get others opinions? THanks..peace</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I think this board does a very good job on allowing people to voice thier own opinion. I also think the moderators do a very good job on determining what is respectful voice of opinion and what is outright member bashing. I personally think aronmx was the best example on doing member bashing. Personally, I think this is one of the best maintained boards of any subject. <P>In other news, KillerMx and Skyblue, you both have great cars. I PERSONALLY think Killer has a little to much overkill on his, but it seems to win awards, gets lots of compliments, and its defently not rice... So, I salute you on a good job. I have been happy to see that when it comes to the MX-3, I havent seen hardly one of them "riced" up, where on the other hand, I have seen civics "riced" to an extreme. Seems to me, that MX-3 owners have more "class" and respect for thier cars. <BR>I have been unlucky enough to be Unemployed since June of last year. Only several investments and small businesses that I run are keeping me upright. That doesnt leave me much time to fix up my baby. Good news is that Ill be moving to a MUCH bigger city here at the end of the month to finish up my schooling. I hope to be starting a job down there that would give me 50% more income than my formal steady job, so hopefully over the winter of this year and so I can fix up my car like I have wanted. It should be a show winner. This board has been like more help on givin me ideas that when I am done, it should rival many cars on the show front.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic

Return to “Appearance”