body kit

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
spllogics

body kit

Post by spllogics »

I heard someone the other day say that there was a new body kit for the mx-3 anyone know bout this???
fictionaldaydream

Re: body kit

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Wow, that's tight. I hope this is news and not a rumor. I mean there should be more body kits on these. I hate seeing body kits for domestic espically neons that suck. I hope there is a better rear bumper. :D
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I hope it's not the one that the person said can get for like $700 CND. Man that body kit is ugly.
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

might be talking about G-force kit? maybe
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
spllogics

Post by spllogics »

i dont know if its gforce or not it started with a "X" ..
alastair

Post by alastair »

the only new kit that ive heard of is the g force one it might be the fx designs kit your thinking of maybe
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Xtenon? Thats the only one I could think of, although, I've only seen its once, and I dont know where you could find it.
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

!!!!YES!!!! ... I was the one who mentioned Xtenon or something like that ... check it ... <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 1&t=001371" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =001371</A> ... I am glad someone else has actually heard of them ... I was starting to think that I should never left the mental hospital ... :D ... but now that it is confirmed that they exist, we just have to find someone who knows how to contact them ... anyways ... cheers hepcats
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Thats an fx designs kit I believe..<BR> Image <BR>See.<p>[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

There is a company thay makes kits called Xennon but I know they don't make any for the MX-3 but the pic of that orange one is a FX kit. But some time like last fall someone was talking about FX making a new kit for the MX-3 I think it was a wide body kit, but i have not hear anything since bout it.
spllogics

Post by spllogics »

that fx kit is sweet. I wish some more new ones would come out. We dont have many options on kits , unlike the hondas , ugh
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Does anyone know a company in Canada that would make a completely custom body kit for me, based on my own designs???<P>~A :)
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

Sorry Bros, But I talked to the guy with the orange car and he specifically said it was Xennon,Xtenon, etc however else you want to spell it ... He could be full of shite but I don't see why he would lie about it ... What would that prove ... but whatever ... y'all seem to know what it's all about so I'll take your word over his :D :D ... HAHA ... cheers
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

Image <BR>It's not exactly the same as the FX, compare the turn signals. It looks like the lip below the grill doesn't stick out as far as the fx, either.<p>[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: Ogimoj ]
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

still lookls like the FX kit to me. The signals look dif because they used small amber signals in the little box next to the "mouth" of the kit instead of larger signals on the outside. If it is dif someone find out where we can get them...maybe theyre cheaper.<p>[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: I_love_my_MX-3 ]
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Return to “Appearance”