why do you bite my style?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
tmac

Re: why do you bite my style?

Post by tmac »

i dont really see anything worth biting [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jackattack:<BR><STRONG>not going to name anyone or point any fingers<BR>but come on...does originality count for anything? <P>you know who you are.<BR> its fine to admire and get ideas but why do <BR>you have to do the exact same thing I do???<BR> (p2k)<BR>Quit biting my style. :mad:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hey Jack, i hope you're not talking about me. (p2k = Postman2K) i'm not trying to copy you. we just have the same in mind. the exterior might be the same (body kit), but my car's getting repainted Laguna Blue.<P>anyways, i'm just doing what i think look great on the MX-3.
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Actually.. for starters... Jackattack was the one complaining about people biting styles.. not me... I simple added that a lot of us have done up our cars and basically - whatever you think your doing that's original... has probably been done before.. I think that you guys who curse style and posts.. should first read the whole post, and look at your own cars. We all have different style - that's what makes us kick-a--!<P>By the way.. the 2X4's are to display the kit (when it's on the car) at ride height... Don't cuss me just to have your name on the forum.. your humor shows your intellegence. By the sounds of it.. I think you need both.<P>Peace :cool:
94MX3

Post by 94MX3 »

Ok as you say I might not be the most intelligent but how many mx'ers do you know that display theyre body kit on 2by4's I know I dont know ne most of us display it by actually putting it on the car and I dont have to argue with you just to get my name on the board
No Cop No Stop I Dont Care<P>Daniel Jones<BR>94' Mx-3 RS<BR>Blaze Red<BR>1.6L DOHC
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

Correct, the style has been done before. That front end that you don't know who it's made by? Postert! See my site: <BR> <A HREF="http://mx-3.freeservers.com" TARGET=_blank>http://mx-3.freeservers.com</A>
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin Gettens:<BR><STRONG>Correct, the style has been done before. That front end that you don't know who it's made by? Postert! See my site: <BR> <A HREF="http://mx-3.freeservers.com" TARGET=_blank>http://mx-3.freeservers.com</A></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Just an FYI.<BR>Topmix, Erebuni, Postert, and Acespeed all make the same bumper.
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

I know that there's a lot of manufacturers of that body kit... Mine came from a japanese one (none of the above mentioned) but anyways... Kevin I know you have the same kit.. I have a pic of your car - sweet ride! I was ICQong 94MX3 yesterday and was saying to him that in my first post where I said that there are a lot of biters... I meant ALL OF US... guys.. there's nothing (for the most part) that we can do to our car that is an "original mod". We all have different flavour to add to our cars, but c'mon - this customizing thing isn't new.<P>We're all in the same boat.. we like our rides and we love to accessorize! There's gonna be some imitating and style stealin out there. <P>I know this is a little long winded but we need to be more positive about other peoples cars - take the biting as a compliment not a cuss.<P>Peace! :cool:
jrs1874

Post by jrs1874 »

jacks attack we never saw a pic of your ride. Post it so we can check it out.
Jason
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG><P>Just an FYI.<BR>Topmix, Erebuni, Postert, and Acespeed all make the same bumper.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I didn't know there were that many, I thought it was just postert and Erebuni....I stand corrected.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blikmik:<BR><STRONG>take the biting as a compliment not a cuss.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Way to go man, I agree to that.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin Gettens:<BR><STRONG><P><BR>I didn't know there were that many, I thought it was just postert and Erebuni....I stand corrected.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You learned something new today :)

Return to “Appearance”