very odd question...SEX

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
phantom12183

very odd question...SEX

Post by phantom12183 »

Ok now that i have your attention....I need to know if the seat belts from a '94 RS are the same as the seat belts from a '92 RS. The reason i ask is because I have been wanting to totally redo my interior(its the tan color), but i have been worried about where i am going to find black seat belts. I think i may have found some. I just need to know if those 2 years have the same seat belt style. THanks!!!
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
SmokyMcGee

Re: very odd question...SEX

Post by SmokyMcGee »

ask the dealer.. or call those mazda recycling places and ask them what colors they got.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
phantom12183

Post by phantom12183 »

Its not that i cant find black ones, i have found them. I am just wondering if the year difference will matter.
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Auto seatbelts 92-93 and 94+ are different. The connectors are different. BTW dont post subjects like that again please, or I will delete them.
phantom12183

Post by phantom12183 »

SOrry for the subject, its just that its hard to get people to look at the posts. So i figured i would try something new. I didnt know it was such a horrible thing to say "sex" nowadays.
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phantom12183:<BR><STRONG>I didnt know it was such a horrible thing to say "sex" nowadays.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well it is so deal w/ it <P> ;) this seems kinda opressive.....you guys should give us a little freedom w/ what we say.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Return to “Appearance”