GForce Kit Price?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mx32b

GForce Kit Price?

Post by mx32b »

Well I've decided to buy an mx-3 in august and of course I want all the goodies that come with it. I'm trying to price out some of the pieces so I can start budgeting some money for the car. Anyway, I like the rear bumper from the GForce kit (http://www.gforcecustomizing.com/images/grn-mx3-3.jpg) but they don't leave any prices, or an email address. Anyone know what the bumper costs?
solace

Re: GForce Kit Price?

Post by solace »

I think that your gonna have to break down and call them if your really interested. Actually i beleive there are 1 er 2 ppl on here that talk to gforce directly occasionally, you should try to find them and ask them your questions cause i rechecked and still could find no e-mail or prices for individual pieces just the whole kit price. good luck.
mx32b

Post by mx32b »

I can't really call them because it would be major long distance charges that my parents wouldn't be too happy about. Otherwise I wouldn't have a problem :)
avino

Post by avino »

Yo u know what ? I can't answer you right away, but i could phone them and ask for you cause they are in toronto.
avino

Post by avino »

e-mail me @ aurmis@yahoo.com if you want me to call and tell me specifically what you want.
charcutron

Post by charcutron »

i bought the complete body kit <BR>for 1300$ with tax and shipping.Very good price<BR>ya 1300$ is the total price<BR>i have the front and rear bumper cover , 2 sides skirts and 2 hood scoops.<BR>great deal.<BR>you better to buy the complete kit. ;)
charcutron
solace

Post by solace »

Avino, check ur mail, i got a question for you to get answered for me please, thanks.
avino

Post by avino »

the price for the kit is 950 and just the rear bumper is 375. the rear bumper is made of fiberglass and it a whole bumper. I got u guys' other e-mail, but i called b4 i recieved the mail. I'll call them again and ask for EVERTHING that I was supposed to ask for. Sorry, i was in a real rush !<P>tall ya'll tommorow .
mx32b

Post by mx32b »

Here I am thinking $375 for the rear bumper is a pretty good price, but then I remember thinking the same thing when I saw $328 for the front bumper on the FX designs site. Then I found out that all FX's prices were in USD and I wet myself. <P>Anyway, is that $375 US or CDN?
avino

Post by avino »

the prices I gave are Canadian ... let me make triple sure when I call after work
avino

Post by avino »

okay here are the prices , all in Canadian dollars.<P>375 for front bumper<BR>375 for rear bumper(it's a whole bumper)<BR>200 each piece for the side skirts<P>the whole package for 950<P>shipping to Calgary is roughly 100<BR>sorry to "Chris" who asked about the front bumper to the states, I needed a specific area, but he said expect 200<P>... just a thought, since there are three of you and all of you want a different piece of the kit, y not buy the whole thing and spit up the price??? <P>well anywayz, good luck to ya'll. <P>I cannot help u guys any furthur, I have to leave on a buisness trip this sunday ... so good luck !!!

Return to “Appearance”