PAKFEIFER 2ND GROUP BUY!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

PAKFEIFER 2ND GROUP BUY!!!

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

This is for all interested in ordering the Pakfeifer Clear Taillights <BR>for the Mx-3.<P>This 2nd group buy is for Canadian orders once again. The cost will <BR>be $600 Canadian. This fee includes all shipping , duty/clearance <BR>fees and taxes to Toronto.<P>If you live outside of Ontario, there will be an additional cost of <BR>$42.80 to have the lights forwarded from Toronto to your town.<P>The tailights are expected to arrive in Toronto within 2-3 weeks. <BR>But i need to know in advance before I ship them over, that there is <BR>a demand for them!<P>At this time, only orders for the Euro lights will be accepted.<BR>if you would like a picture. Please visit the website at <A HREF="http://www.pakfeifer.com" TARGET=_blank>www.pakfeifer.com</A> <P>Any questions regarding this item are to be sent to: <BR>odevesa@s...<P>Thank You!<P>Oscar Devesa
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Re: PAKFEIFER 2ND GROUP BUY!!!

Post by Guest »

$600!!!!!! holy excuse me saying so but that is a one time rip off..someone is making a huge profit here :roll: :roll: <BR>u could buy a new engine like a ze for a bit more... just my 0.02 [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Kev

Post by Kev »

well if you look at it Pakfeifer charges US$400 + US$80 for the lights so CDN$600 isn't really a rip off. Anyways depending on the deadline for the payment I should be in.

Post by Guest »

no i know that the pakifer sells them at that price (i am by no means saying oscar is doing anything bad, infact i belive he has organized previous group buys successfully) but what i am saying is 600 bucks for a set of altezzas which don't look as nice as the ones on hondas is way way too much..just my opinion though..if u have the money buy them and enjoy them ;)
momo

Post by momo »

hey bud you didn't return my email.call me ..<BR>momo :)
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

Only for canada or do u ship to U.S also.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Hey whats up people,<BR> I am the Us distributor for Pakfeifer I am finishing up last months groupbuy and I will be starting another one by the end of this month.<BR>If you have any questions please feel free to email me. If you want in on my next groupbuy you must be 110% sure you are in to be added to the list . The last groupbuy went very well and the list filled quick so you know what they say "The early bird gets the worm" I can start filling the list now.<P>Thank You,<BR>Luis "Never E-Nuff Customs"
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aronmx-prec:<BR><STRONG>$600!!!!!! holy excuse me saying so but that is a one time rip off..someone is making a huge profit here :roll: :roll: <BR>u could buy a new engine like a ze for a bit more... just my 0.02 [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Do the math!<P>If you take the price of the lights and shipping and convert it from U.S. to Canadian it would be over $600(can) if you were to just buy directly from Pakeifer on a single order.<P>So $600(can) isn't actually that bad.<P>The question you should be asking is whether the lights are worth $600 to you, if you can't justify paying that much for them then don't buy them.
Shades

Post by Shades »

This question is for Oscar... How often do you do Pakfeifer group buys? Do you do this a couple times a year, every year? I'm thinking of getting some about 6 months from now... I know this seems like a stupid post, but blame it on being up to early. =8D Thanks.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Canadian

Post by Canadian »

What do they look like?
momo

Post by momo »

im interested.i personally like them .someone please e-mail me.

Return to “Appearance”