IT's SPoiler time:)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
phantom12183

IT's SPoiler time:)

Post by phantom12183 »

Hey everyone..I would really appreciate it if anyone who knows anything about what im going to ask would reply...it would be a tremendeous help to me....I love the GTR spoiler..But the mx-3 version is hard to get ahold of!!! I am wondering if there is a GTR spoiler that is meant for another car that would fit the mx-3, or even a spoiler that is similiar in design. Thanks!!
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
Maddbuck

Re: IT's SPoiler time:)

Post by Maddbuck »

have you tried <A HREF="http://www.corksport.com" TARGET=_blank>www.corksport.com</A> for the GTR spoiler yet?<BR> :roll:
phantom12183

Post by phantom12183 »

Yeah man but I'm trying find something on e-bay and there are no mx-3 GTR's on there. There are a ton of other kinds, so i am kind of hoping that there is something else that will fit. Thanks for replying!!
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

as far as I know nothing else will fit....some people put the universal Aluminum wings on there....I personally dont really like them but If u like it go for it.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

phantom12183

Post by phantom12183 »

yeah i actually hate those universal aluminum ones...too unnatural!!
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

i agree.....the rear of the mx is too curved to have something so straight on it.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Post by Guest »

go to <A HREF="http://www.groundeffects.com/wings/mazmx3.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.groundeffects.com/wings/mazmx3.htm</A> if ya want to look at some different wings.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

There are several different styles made for the MX-3. Chances are you will not find them on Ebay.<P>Top Mix (which is what I have):<BR> Image <P>Pakfeifer:<BR> Image <P>Fx Designs:<BR> Image <P>And here is an OEM fit style gtr wing:<BR> Image <P>or<P> Image
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

thees one guy that sells GTr combat ones for all kinds of cars, I eamialed him for the bolt to bolt on one for a the new body style preludes and that will fit mx-3's. I'm buying one from him. he sells um for like 199.00 USD, really good price.
phantom12183

Post by phantom12183 »

SO how do i get ahold of this guy?? I am interested....

Return to “Appearance”