MX-3 Custom Pedals!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
blikmik

Re: MX-3 Custom Pedals!

Post by blikmik »

As far as the Automatic setup goes, to be honest with ya I don't think you can get them in just the two pedal order.. but look at it this way.. you get 2 brake pedals for when you wear one down or just use it for shows (no scratches..)<P>Mounting... should be just like any other aftermarket pedal.. I've never had a problem with mounting my old ones..<P>Guys - remember to let me know either by posting a reply or by e-mail as to weather or not you're in for the buy.. I'm close to the magic # already and I figure that if we hold out for a few stragglers.. I'll see if we can barter a little more.. :D
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

cuz my last ones were held on w/ little clamps in the bach that you toighten and they kept falling off. So if its like that I wont even bother f---ing with these. I know some companys make some that you drill into the pedel and screw them into the pedal...also this way theyre not shaky and moveable like most aftermarket.....I think thats why Momos cost so much.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Count me in man I could use some for sure if you don't email me I will see you at the meet on the 3rd or call me I left my number in the mx-3 meets under the calgary post. But for sure hella good. Peace<P>Mike
Shoalinfist

Post by Shoalinfist »

They are held on by bolts and screws. You have to actually drill into your pedals with a drill. The only thing is make sure you use the screw size they say. As far as scratches go. Their highly unlikly to happen on these, unless your wearing golf shoes or something.
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

They are definitely worth the money. I had mine done some time back and they are as solid as the day I got them. If they get dirty spray a little cleaner on them and wipe away.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
REKING

Post by REKING »

VERY COOL.. I VERY INTERESTED.E-MAIL ME ON INFO.
92'MX-3 V6* SHE MY BLUE BABY.
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

yeah email me too i would love to get my hands on them. let me know whats the scoop please and thanx Later :D
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

OK boyz... we're almost at 10 already... so as soon as we hit it... I'll give you all the details!... Nice response guyz... quick and painless! Anyone else interested in the buy... just post a reply or e-mail me!!! :cool:
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

bump
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

Those look like a pretty ugly bronze color... I am looking for some fairly inexpensive aluminum lookin pedals... like the color of the RX-7 Race Pedals, only I don't like the styles... Can anyone recommend some?<p>[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: BumpNGlow ]
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Dude.. have you read the other posts??? We have a few guys on this topic who already have these pedals (from the first group buy) and they say that that's a crappy picture... they say these are all aluminum and are tha s---!!! Don't waste your time on some bunk-a-- (phat) pedals when you have the opportunity to join those who are gettin' these custom pearls... <P>I believe that if you're a true MXer you'd see the value in what we have here instead of just posting some opinion from a 3 second glance at a bad pic... your call though... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

I want in too! Those pedals are sick and they will match my factory aluminum scuff guards. ;)
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Rich MX3

Post by Rich MX3 »

Count me in! Email me.
Richard Y.<BR>'94 Black GS<BR>Stock V6, minor mods
Quazi5

Post by Quazi5 »

If you haven't sent off, I'll take a set.<BR> Count me in. :D
Blake Gibson<BR>'93 Black MX-3 GS<BR>Anyday is a good day if I'm in my MX-3.
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

You 3 guys .. check your e-mails..anyone else..? I'm just waiting for the specifics from the supplier and we'll be ordering these pretty soon.

Return to “Appearance”