New Pakfeifer altezza pictures

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Andrew_Pakula

New Pakfeifer altezza pictures

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I was taking a look around on the Pakfeifer website and it looks like they have some new pictures of the altezza lights on a red mx-3. I think maybe they look a little better on the red mx-3.<P> Image <P> Image <P> Image<p>[ April 20, 2002: Message edited by: Andrew Pakula ]
Wildman640

Re: New Pakfeifer altezza pictures

Post by Wildman640 »

I agree, they do look good on the red mx3
solace

Post by solace »

That does look much better, I liked them on the blue one too but i think that shade of blue is too hard to make its accesories look good on it so it made the lights stand out to much.
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

Can't wait to get my own set :D :D :D <P>Dee ;)
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
RayRay

Post by RayRay »

i think they look better on the red car too. i bet they'd look even nicer on a white mx3 cuz of the silver backing.
2005 Nissan 350z
1990 Mustang GT - [sold]
1992 Mx-3 GS - [sold]
greatunicon

Post by greatunicon »

i agree it look really NICE, but it still cost about $400us plus shipping,,it is not acceptable.<BR>like Civc or etc, they just cost under $200...<P>i hope they will drop the price soon..
a
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Yup they are better but is it just me or is that more of a orange colour not so redish I don't know not like it matters just thought that wasn't red. Peace<P>Mike
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mr.hunt:<BR><STRONG>Yup they are better but is it just me or is that more of a orange colour not so redish I don't know not like it matters just thought that wasn't red. Peace</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yep :)<P>You are right, looking at the image name it is: mx3_orange_1.jpg<P>So it's some kind of orange mix, looks close to red though.
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

Does any one know where I could find that piece that is on the bottom of the rear bumper? What is it actually called?<p>[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: Ronnie ]
phantom12183

Post by phantom12183 »

I am curious to what that piece is too. Also where it could be bought.. help anyone??
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Its the rear apron from pakfeifer. <A HREF="http://www.pakfeifer.at" TARGET=_blank>www.pakfeifer.at</A> <----thats where to buy it.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by greatunicon:<BR><STRONG>i agree it look really NICE, but it still cost about $400us plus shipping,,it is not acceptable.<BR>like Civc or etc, they just cost under $200...<P>i hope they will drop the price soon..</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>They are the ONLY ones to EVER manufacture Altezzas for the MX-3!!! :roll: <P>There have been multiple attempts by persons on this board to entice a manufacturer into <BR>making Altezzas for the MX-3 and none have succeeded. Reason? The MX-3 is no longer made, thus is a small market, tool-up costs are high, and the lights would therefore be too expensive to attract buyers.<P>The reason Honda lights are much cheaper is that so many were made over a longer period of time, still being made, more popular, thus more sales.<P>If you want to save a few bucks, then get in on the group buys currently in progress on the Group Buy forum. I wouldn't wait for Pakfeifer to lower the price to $200, they'll stop making them before this happens. :eek:
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
osargeant

Post by osargeant »

I agree that the price is a bit high but Pakfeifer is the only company who had the guts & commitment to make the Altezza lights for the MX-3.<P>I decided to bite the bullet last week and I ordered them for my red MX-3 along with the new type spoiler.<P>Cant wait until they arrive!<P>To me it all boils down to 'How bad do you want them!'
JSpec Turbo MX3 (1.6 DOHC)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/310985

Port and Polished Head, Ported Intake Manifold, Valve Job, GTX Manifold, Hybrid Turbo, Cone Filter, 2.5" Exhaust, 2.5" Downpipe, ACT Street Clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MSD 6A Ignition, Boost Retard and SS Coil, Magnecor Plug Wires, Denso Iridium Plugs, UR Lightened Pulley, Spearco FMIC, Turbo XS BOV & MBC, BEGI RRFPR, Supra Injectors, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, Autometer Gauges, Pivot Shift Light

Post by Guest »

hello<P>coiuld anyone with photoshop please change that car to black or sliver so i can see how it looks.<P>thanks
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Hey man if anybody is intrested there is still room on the list for the groupbuy on these lights but the deadline for all money to be in by is 05/01/02 all the info you may need is in the groupbuy forum of this site if you have any other questions please email me.

Return to “Appearance”