DOWNLOAD How to Black Out Taillights!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mazda20

DOWNLOAD How to Black Out Taillights!!

Post by mazda20 »

I got another one for you, post your comments on this one too.<P><A HREF="http://members.tripod.ca/~turner20/taillights.pdf" TARGET=_blank>Blackout Taillights PDF</A>
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
j_villines

Re: DOWNLOAD How to Black Out Taillights!!

Post by j_villines »

I never would have thought of doing it that way. Thanks for the tip I will do that now. What other good ideas you got cooking in that brain of yours?
Da_Wiggy

Post by Da_Wiggy »

that whole oven thing seems kinda of sketchy...pouring really hot water into the housing also works...you just have to let it sit for 30 seconds or so.
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

I am not quite sure where using boiling water is better than an oven??? Other then maybe helping to clean the inside of the taillights, but then again they should not be that bad off.<P>The oven process serves two purposes;<BR>First it heats the glue and second it helps to molecularly bond the paint to the plastic anyone know that heated plastic gets tacky and tacky is good when talking about paint.<P>Also I guess you'll have to let the taillights dry your way wheres as mine I encourage you to move to the next step immediately.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

Good stuff thought I would bump it up before it goes away.
My MX-3 Website

Return to “Appearance”