aftermarket hood

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
I_love_my_MX-3

aftermarket hood

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Does anyone know if FX designs is going to produce that fiberglass hood anytime soon..or if any other companys will be coming out with obne? Thanks.<P>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

corona

Re: aftermarket hood

Post by corona »

Here is what they told me:<P>"Hello Carlos:<P> <P>No pictures of the front yet but it will resemble the Supra from the Fast & the Furious. We expect sometime in June."<P> <P>Thank you.<P>Hello Carlos:<P> <P>Just a new front bumper and a new ram air hood. <P> <P>Thank you.<P> <P>-----Original Message-----<BR>From: Carlos Corona [mailto:corona@rochester.rr.com]<BR>Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 5:53 PM<BR>To: Sales & Marketing<BR>Subject: mx-3 body kit?<P> <P>Are you guys making a new mx-3 body kit?<P> <P>Thanks,<BR>Carlos<BR> :)
"Its not how you stand beside your car, is how you race it"<BR> Ja-Rule
Postman2K

Re: aftermarket hood

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I_love_my_MX-3:<BR><STRONG>Does anyone know if FX designs is going to produce that fiberglass hood anytime soon..or if any other companys will be coming out with obne? Thanks.<P>-Alex</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey Alex, word on the grape vine has it, that G-Force Customizing is working on a fiberglass hood with build-in hood scoop. <BR>they're also working on Z3 fenders for the MX-3.
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD

Return to “Appearance”