Glass Moonroof ??

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Justin Evans

Glass Moonroof ??

Post by Justin Evans »

I've been searching around on the net for a glass sunroof.<P>I've found a few at <A HREF="http://www.car-part.com/" TARGET=_blank> Image </A> but when I ask about the possible swap with the GS's OEM sunroof, the only answer that I get is that it is in fact glass and that it did in fact come off of an MX-3.<P>My questions are: <P>Does anyone have any information, pics, experience or knowledge on whether or not the MX-3 has ever come with a glass sunroof?<P>Has anyone ever added a Glass sunroof to their MX-3 in place of the metal one?<P>Please help if you know anything on this subject.<p>[ April 11, 2002: Message edited by: Justin Evans ]
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
mx32nv

Re: Glass Moonroof ??

Post by mx32nv »

I've got a glass moonroof on my MX-3. It came with it when I purchased it back in '95. The MX-3 is a 93 1.6L SOHC. I did have some pics...I can hunt them down for you if your interested.
Troy<BR>Richmond, VA
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

Please do, the pictures would help alot. You can e-mail them to me below if you don't have any web space for a post.<P>I am very interested in replacing my metal one with glass.<P>Does your sunroof pop-up, slide back into the roof, or slide back and up at an angle above the roof of the car?<P>Thnx. Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com<p>[ April 13, 2002: Message edited by: Justin Evans ]
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
mx32nv

Post by mx32nv »

I found 2 of the pics I had and went ahead and e-mailed to you.<P>There not "posted" anywhere on the web so that's why I couldn't put them on this board.<P>I was told though that mine was not a standard roof and that the previous owner must have had it put in.
Troy<BR>Richmond, VA

Return to “Appearance”