I have something to say

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Pac Man

I have something to say

Post by Pac Man »

I got the fx-design with no problems and nothing wrong with it at all it worked out awsome.But the F###ing corksport its all F### up I order guages from them and now they told me that i never ordered anything from them and they charged me. There F###ing pathetic I don't know what you guys were saying about how fx-design is so bad Corksports messed :mad: :mad: :mad:
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
blikmik

Re: I have something to say

Post by blikmik »

First of all.. if they charged you, you should have a record of the charge - on your visa statement or a cheque copy - whatever.. That's not hard to correct - what isn't hard to correct is a 1 month shipping time or non-fitting parts.. <P>The guys on this forum don't slam companies for the sake of it... besides - I bet almost anyone on this forum who has used Corksport will say that they are straight up, and don't screw us around...<P>As far as F***ing pathetic - that would be you! Show me any other company in North America where you can get as many accessories for our cars as you can at CS, and I'll buy you the F***ing company!!!<P>Sorry about your luck - but deal with it! :eek:
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Call.. ask for Derrick.
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

I'm sorry i got all mad but I mean I pay for the s--- and nothing came back then they told me I never ordered. But there's a guy there name peter who I talk to. Yeah K man will derrick help me out ? :roll:
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

corksport is awesome. I dealt w/ other co for mos and never got coilovers....I ordered them from CS and got them in 4 days. Their stuff always arrives quik and perfect. Dont complain, cuz they are the best out there.<P>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Skiddy

Post by Skiddy »

I was also very satisfied, they told me three weeks delivery, and I got it in three weeks exactly. I would order from corksport again, and i must say they are probably the best company to deal with when it comes to the MX-3.
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

yeah sorry about that guys it's all been figured out sorry. :roll:

Return to “Appearance”