Pakfeifer tail light group buy!!!!!!!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Pakfeifer tail light group buy!!!!!!!!!

Post by neverenuff »

Hey people,<BR>Ok well I need all the people intrested in the groupbuy to email me so I can an idea of how many people want to in this.I estimate the light's being 350.00$ US including shipping to door, maybe less not sure without a total count of people.I can not give final price but it should not be more than that, the more people the better.<BR>Once I have all the info I need, I will post all the groupbuy info and total price in groupbuy forum with all final details. everyone that email's me will get a email from me explaining all that is going on.If we want these light's ASAP I need a responce from you guy's ASAP.<BR>Thnx <BR>Luis
Pimpn1l2

Re: Pakfeifer tail light group buy!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pimpn1l2 »

I have emailed you asking about when are you going to order. I'm interested I just need all the ordering information
If you love something let if go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Re: Pakfeifer tail light group buy!!!!!!!!!

Post by neverenuff »

Ok people let's start over.for all the people that have emailed me in the past and people who have not.<BR>Pakfeifer as we all know, rearly ever replies to their email's.Now I have info on shipping and cost's so as of right now if there are at least 15-20 people intrested I can get us the tail light's for 350.00$ including shipping so what I need is a list of people that want them.So if you have emailed me in the past I am sorry but need you to email me again so I can add you to list.For all others intrested email me and I'll add you to the list as of right now today I have 0 people on the list. I need to start all over again so you need to make sure that you are in 110% like I said the altezza light's as of now will be 350.00 with shipping maybe less depending on how many people go in on it.But that price is with at least 15-20 people so I need you're replies asap so you can be added to the list.Also this is just a reminder this groupbuy is for US res ONLY!!!<BR>Thnx<BR>Luis<p>[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS ]

Return to “Appearance”