EREBUNI GTR style spoiler...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
DJ_X-ToNe

EREBUNI GTR style spoiler...

Post by DJ_X-ToNe »

It says in the info for the item that it requires the hatch garnish. I was just wondering how it does?? Is it possible to attach it w/o the garnish? i just started looking at spoilers so im real new to it..right now though i gota get my rims + tires..well thanks for any feed back!
DJ_X-ToNe

Re: EREBUNI GTR style spoiler...

Post by DJ_X-ToNe »

Ok sorry, i realized how bad i said that question. First i have a 4 cyl. 92 so i have no oem spoiler. Is the hatch garnish the black thing on the back..if it is lemme know..i thought it was the hatch cover (the thing that slides in to cover whats in yer *trunk*..thanks..<BR>the new question is whats the hatch garnish?
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

It's the roundish plastic piece at the back of your hatch where the spoilers attach to - your 4 cyl typically comes with them (because you have no spoiler currently)
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

You don't always have to use the garnish piece. You can do what I did here, then run your 3 bolts in on each end to make sure it is really secure.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/m/r/m ... Rwing.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/m/r/m ... ng.html</A>
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I have the Top Mix GTR wing which is exactly the same thing.<P>Mine was installed last year with out the garnish. They had no problems installing it with out it and it fits and looks perfect.

Return to “Appearance”