problem with FX Designs

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MrsOzx

problem with FX Designs

Post by MrsOzx »

Ok I ordered something from them and it has been like 2 months! It still is not here. And every time I call it is suposedly on its way. But I highly doubt it takes 8 weeks to ship something! <BR>Has anyone else had this problem with them? I am about 24 hours away from getting my money back.... And that is what I told them today... :mad: [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Travis83

Re: problem with FX Designs

Post by Travis83 »

Yes I'm having the same problem. I ordered the whole body kit and the front piece fit like my sister had made it so I told them I wanted a new one. They said that they were making it and would ship it ASAP. That was like a month ago. I'm getting really pissed off. Everytime I call they tell me its on it's way. I'm very annoyed with them. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
maz_racer

Post by maz_racer »

Thats messed up. I just ordered the whole body kit and the scoop series II. They just got the money friday. I hope I dont have that problem. Because I will one pissed off mot@$#&%cker. They said in about 3 weeks it should be here. So I guess I'll come back in 2 weeks.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrsOzx:<BR><STRONG>Ok I ordered something from them and it has been like 2 months! It still is not here. And every time I call it is suposedly on its way. But I highly doubt it takes 8 weeks to ship something! <BR>Has anyone else had this problem with them? I am about 24 hours away from getting my money back.... And that is what I told them today... :o <BR>PS: im not tryin to be a smart a-- to u, i was just very upset with fx and the quality of their product and for the price u pay for it(well not me , i practically got mine free! lol) its not fair to the consumer....im sure once u get and finally get it to fit properly, it will look good, i know it will, look at my car, i think it looks great!<BR>thats all [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG><BR>hey, u memeber me?<BR>i told u that fx is s---.....just wait till u get the kit....it won't fit properly and crack the first time u bottom out somewhere!<BR>i knew that u would be late gettin ur kit....fx does suck and there are tons of people on this site to back that statement well not to feel like a nerd or somthing but i got the fx designe kit and i have no problems with the shipping but the putting on is a big problem <BR>later<P> :o <BR>PS: im not tryin to be a smart a-- to u, i was just very upset with fx and the quality of their product and for the price u pay for it(well not me , i practically got mine free! lol) its not fair to the consumer....im sure once u get and finally get it to fit properly, it will look good, i know it will, look at my car, i think it looks great!<BR>thats all :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pac Man:<BR><STRONG><BR>well not to feel like a nerd or somthing but i got the fx designe kit and i have no problems with the shipping but the putting on is a big problem <BR>later<BR> <P><BR> :roll: :roll: :roll:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
jordanmx3

Post by jordanmx3 »

yo check this out my boy ordered the kit and it didn't get here until 1.5 month.then it doesn't fit right,and people what i'm about to say is 100% true,we still have the tags,ready for this it didn't get here by fedx,ups,it got here by greyhound!.yes the bus,they sent it by bus,it was the funniest s--- ive ever seen,when we got there i saw the boxes,i lost it i was laughing so much i needed some water after that.i'll never get any thing from them!
maldo

Post by maldo »

It isn't the shipping that slows them down, they have to make it first. They have nothing on hand to send out. I ordered my hood scoop from them and it took 6 weeks to get here even though they said it would take about a week to arrive once shipped. They never told me it had to be made first.
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

It does take a while, i live in NY, i ordered it back when.. I was in such a rush to get the damn thing.. i was gonna fly to Canada via American Airlines, where my mom works and pick the damn thing up..then i worked outa deal with whats his face...i think its johnny. He had my kit trucked to sweet grass, montana...then i had them shipped from there to here. It was a total of about 1 month of waiting... he told me he had them rush made..since i told him i was gonna fly down there and get them. just thought i'd tell you that.. :p
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

yeah it only took a few weeks and they told me it was just getting in the mold. i mean I live in nova scotia i don't know if that makes much of a difference but oh well i hope things work out for u guys :D
codene

Post by codene »

yeah mine came by greyhound also. <BR>fx= high, prices & low quality<BR>but damn it looks oh so good when its done.<P>ps - mine took about 2 1/2 months to get here by the time i ordered it
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
littleindianboy

Post by littleindianboy »

They were supposed to send mine to x-treme motorsports in Maryland, two and a half months later it ended up in a bus station in Richmond, VA. I don't know what these guys shipping deal is, but once you get the kit you kinda forget about it.
justgt

Post by justgt »

i disagree with everybody i got my kit in 2 weeks. and that thing was in perfect condition. if you didnt know call FX and talk to Danielle, she is awesome at her job.
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

someone here said the fx kit is sh!t and cracks when you bottom out.. nope..hasn't happened to me and I have the combat chin spoiler on the front, I had hit it so many times and bottomed out so many times.. All i got was scratches..under the ground effect...so you can't even see it. BUt iwll agree with him that it don't fit without a little elbow grease
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokyMcGee:<BR><STRONG>someone here said the fx kit is sh!t and cracks when you bottom out.. nope..hasn't happened to me and I have the combat chin spoiler on the front, I had hit it so many times and bottomed out so many times.. All i got was scratches..under the ground effect...so you can't even see it. BUt iwll agree with him that it don't fit without a little elbow grease</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Don't wanna argue with ya bud, but ur getin lucky then! or i m havin bad luck! cuz mine cracked three spots! i never even hardly bottomed out either, i just scraped the ground! <BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Return to “Appearance”