Cant get the dash off.. Please help!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MrsOzx

Cant get the dash off.. Please help!!

Post by MrsOzx »

I was planning on dying my interior this weekend but since I cant my brother is doing it for me. But neither one of us can figure out how to get the dash off! <BR>He is going to start back up in the morning so if anyone can help ASAP it would be so eppriciated... :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
nitebatman

Re: Cant get the dash off.. Please help!!

Post by nitebatman »

Oh man!! :eek: You were suppose to help me out. You can't get it off either. If you figure anything out let me know.<BR>I'll be crossing my fingers for you.
Carmaniac103

Re: Cant get the dash off.. Please help!!

Post by Carmaniac103 »

Guys there is a clip and a screw on each side of the dash. then the there are two oneach side of the center console. take the ash tray out and find two more. right under the the center vents there are two. as for the side vents; they have to be pried out (carefully) start from the bottom and pull like a bull. youd be amazed how much pulling you have to do to get them out. i thought i broke mine but i didn't. well thats all to it hope thats what you needed and it helped. if not just look around the part you wana take out nothing is imposible you'll get it. if worse comes to worse you get a new piece from the junk yard. have fun. :)

Return to “Appearance”