Altezzas being made by Eurolite (www.toucanindustries.co

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
m_aumont

Altezzas being made by Eurolite (www.toucanindustries.co

Post by m_aumont »

I just found out today that Eurolites will be making Altezzas for MX-3's in the Spring. They will not be too expensive either. It doesn't show it on their site but I know a guy that deals with them alot and that is the word on the street. So if you are interested in Altezzas for you Mazda MX-3, you will not be waiting much longer. I will have mine as soon as they are manufactured. :D
Shoalinfist

Re: Altezzas being made by Eurolite (www.toucanindustries.co

Post by Shoalinfist »

Word on the street only goes so far. Have you talked to the company to see if this is true? Find out from the company or post the number and I'll call to see what the deal is. I'll get them if it's true.
Da_Wiggy

Post by Da_Wiggy »

Our shop was also told this by an employee of toucan (I won't say his name but he does own an mx-3). There has been so many letdowns with altezza's that I don't want to create an other one but I am very hopefull. For people that don't know Ractive(toucan all the same thing) now makes exhausts as well as brake rotars for the mx-3. Pricing has not been released yet but the stuff is now in the catologe. Lets hope that the new product is a sign of what's to come.
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Da Wiggy - I'll be ordering a pair from Final Lap if they ARE made :D<p>[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: canadian_ice ]
david103

Post by david103 »

why don't the administrators make an entire forum for the damn ugly altezzas? sheesh.
DVH

Post by DVH »

Hey guys and gals! (here we go again!) lol!<P>k, just my opinion, just imagine if these ugly things are made(in my opinion.....why make ur car look like every other civic?), imagine how many people are goin probably have them on their mx-3's????? almost everyone will have them! i think they are goin look played out if they and thats a BIG if , they come out!<BR>just my opinion, remember its ur car and U do what u want! but i just like to talk! haha! later guys! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

I totally agree! Yeah altezza'a are sweet but now cars are practically coming out with them stock, ex Lexus, Nissan etc. I say try to do something unique with what we got! Paint/ vinyl-whatever. That's what makes us (MX-3ers) original, that's why we don't own civics! We makes due with whats we gots and do a damn damn fine job of it too! :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
Shoalinfist

Post by Shoalinfist »

I think altezzas are the s---. First off you are original for driving an MX (cause there's not that many around here where I'm from,) and on top of that, to have them on yours only sets you that much farther from the competion. If they have the carbon fiber backing and not the silver, shiney s--- I'll have them on my car in no time.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Nice to hear your oppinions. Good thing we build our cars for us and not for you huh? Otherwise we'd have all of our cars looking the same. How about you let US decide what is ugly, and what we like?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
m_aumont

Post by m_aumont »

I agree with some of you that say Altezzas are on all the civics around. But from my point of view, they look good. Especially on the Lexus IS300. That car is mint. I also agree with being unique. I was just stating that they may be coming out. Anyways, I like them on some cars and I don't like them on others. Oh well, everyone has an opinion! [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
A.S.

Post by A.S. »

Altezzas would look GREAT on MX-3s and they will be very unique...more than now since we ALL have the old-a-- lights and some have resorted to tacky stickers on them with circular holes. There aren't that many mx-3s around and Altezzas will give them a even more original, newer, sportier look. If you don't want them DONT GET THEM and stay UNIQUE with your original lights, thats fine with me. But If they do come out, I'm getting mine for sure!
hi
A.S.

Post by A.S. »

Check out the new RX-8, theyve got the Altezzas and they look amazing. <A HREF="http://www.rx-8.com/gallery.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.rx-8.com/gallery.html</A>
hi
david103

Post by david103 »

man, i'm sorry. the only people i know that have them are the guys that get made fun of by everyone. if you like them, great. i find it a waste of money. i didn't mean to hate THAT hard... haha my car sucks anyway.<P>dave
corona

Post by corona »

I don't know why all of ya hate so much. I think that the Altezza will look nice in our mx-3. At leat better then having vynil with holes in our ugly as looking red and orange lights. If they come out i'll get them. If you want to be unique,( which i don't think so because there are millions of cars out with those red and orange factory lights) well be my guess but don't hate on us who like Altezza. BTW i don't know why you guys don't like civic when you can hook it up a hell alot better than an mx-3. Just my 2 cents.
"Its not how you stand beside your car, is how you race it"<BR> Ja-Rule
Shoalinfist

Post by Shoalinfist »

I agree w/ A.S., "if you don't like them don't get them". It's just that simple. If you want viynl on your lights which looks cheap, look cheap. It's your MX not anyone else's, so do what you got to do. Last off (not to point out Daverman), but the only people who make fun of people w/ them on your car, are the people hatin cause your rides tight or they just can't afford them on there on shitty ride. Just my thoughts

Return to “Appearance”