How about a GTR wing?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Bad_Ktty02

How about a GTR wing?

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

I was wondering if anyone knew what was involved in replacing a regular SE wing with a GTR... is a hatch garnish neccessary? I'm referring specifically to the Erebuni and FX Designs wings...<BR>and if anyone has one, how do they look and do they decrease visibility out the rear window?<BR>Where would I get a bodykit installed?
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
david103

Re: How about a GTR wing?

Post by david103 »

i have the erebuni gtr wing. i didn't have any factory wing on previously, but the shop i took it to, took the hatch garnish off and i still have it. you don't need it because the erebuni wing comes with a piece that goes right where the garnish does, and looks cooler too. HOWEVER! the erebuni wing is designed like poopoo so a body shop will have to do some alterations to make it fit. cost me 300 bones to look fast...<P>dave
DVH

Re: How about a GTR wing?

Post by DVH »

doesn't bother my vision! i put my kit on my self and wing with some help of my friends , it s pretty easy! thats includes the front , side skirts, and wing!, in total, it costed me $1400 CDN for the whole deal! bought the kit, painted it and installion!! :D <BR>pretty good deal i think!
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Return to “Appearance”