leather seats and civic seats..please read

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)

leather seats and civic seats..please read

Post by Guest »

Hey sup all?<P>In my 92 i swapped in 93 leather seats from a SE which are practically brand new..the problem is in the summer they get too hot.. SO i was wondering if honda civic seats would fit? I think they also look nicer...and i need help on removing the leather seats as they must go if the civic seats fit..<BR>thanks
back alley

Re: leather seats and civic seats..please read

Post by back alley »

should all this work out for you and you start thinkin 'bout sellin them leathers - e-mail me. i prefer the feel of leather.<BR>what part of 'canada' are you located? it's kind of a big country...

Post by Guest »

I am from leduc alberta, 10 mins from edmonton. back alley. U did not answer my question though..would civic seats fit. i have a couple of peeps interested in my seats so we will see what happens.
back alley

Post by back alley »

would they fit? i have no idea.<BR>worse comes to worse you install the rails for the civic seats and they fit.
Esper

Post by Esper »

umm, probably not. they would sit up too high and you'd hit your head on the ceiling when you sat down. <P>my last car before this one was a civic, and i didn't really like the seats, anyway. :D
Dude.

Return to “Appearance”