Bad News

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
gators

Bad News

Post by gators »

well Mardi Gras was great down here. all until the unexpected Monster Truck Rally happened on the hood of my car. an 89 suburban back right up on the hood of 3 week old paint job well combusted driver headlight, smashed hood crushed frender wall.<BR>any body whos had this unfortunate tragedy how much did it cost and did they or do u think they'll have to replace the hood. well new headlight and he creamed my strobe lights. please pray that i don't go kill the jacka$$ who can't drive
If u ain't riding fast!<BR>Your probably on a bike!!!
MrsOzx

Re: Bad News

Post by MrsOzx »

I had a car completely destroyed... Ya it sucks... Sorry to hear about it. Well mine had alot more dammage (see the post on my lude where I found it) They estimated my dammage with all my mods at around 25,000. Give or take a little. So my resolution was a new car. But in your case your insurance should cover all of it. It just takes a little longer to get it fixed when you are dealing with insurance companies. But I would check with them first. Sorry I cannot be more help man. Hope everything works out for you.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

where did you have your strobe lights?<P>"I feel your pain" ;)
gators

Post by gators »

have, i mean had them mounted in the headlights had one on either side of the headlights to give a kind of back and forth effect so 4 strobes all together
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Thats cool. I have only one set in the front with the controler mounted on my dash (the little space to the right of the steering wheel). I am getting ready to do my tail lights too. The four lights is a good idea man. Sorry you have to redo them I know how much of a pain in the a$$ they are to get in :) ... I know I busted both bulbs the first time when I drilled into my housing. But if you still have the reciept your insurance will cover them too, and mabye the labor to just have someone put the in so you dont have to screw with it... Just a thought.. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

correct me if I'm wrong but they don't have mardi gras in florida. It is over here in Louisiana.I've never heard of it being in any other states than here. I know what it is all of you damn surfers over there in florida are trying to be like us cajuns :) <P>sorry for being off subject :)
Live hard, drive fast, back down to no one.
mxer4eva

Post by mxer4eva »

Man i had some guy back up into my car last month. The bastard then split. Any how the damage is kinda expensive. Your going to need a new hood and the only place that has it is the dealer or maybe someone on the board. The headlights go for around $300(usd) and the fender i really dont know. But i was told that they really dont make any aftermarket replacement parts for our cars. So thats probably another dealer item. <BR> Also your support beam, where your hood latch is may be bent in, it is in my car and if it is you're going to have to get the car pulled a bit. Then the cost of paint. It really sucks when people mess up your car when one puts so much work into it. But what goes around comes around and they will get theirs in the end. <P>Hope this helps,<BR>Miguel
1993 GSR - Black with CS Mazdaspeed style front and sides skirts, KLDE and a bunch of other mods. Patiently awaiting a T3Super60, intercooler,MSnS and a custom fuel rail.
1993 VW Corrado SLC- completely stock. (May she R.I.P)
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

considering he's in p'cola and it's only a 3hr drive to new orleans and the fact he said "down" here might just be for the people not in the south. just a thought. :p
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Alot of places down south do celebrate it too. But you are right... The crazy drunken madness of Mardi Gras is held in New Orleans. :) Damn you crazy a$$ Cajuns!!<BR>LOL.. HeHeHe... :D <BR>Man I miss my place on Burbon!!! How was Mardi Gras this year? I did not make it.. So sad.. No boobies or beads for me... JK!! I will pass.. Actually the reason I moved. I got sick of other girls acting a fool and having to see it year after year.. Alot of georgous men though :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bayoumx-3:<BR><STRONG>correct me if I'm wrong but they don't have mardi gras in florida. It is over here in Louisiana.I've never heard of it being in any other states than here. I know what it is all of you damn surfers over there in florida are trying to be like us cajuns :) <P>sorry for being off subject :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>man u can have it whereever u want to haveit! we had it hear in barrie! hahah~! it was awesome! lol! <BR>just keep drinkin boys!<P> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
gators

Post by gators »

first off Mardi gras is in pensacola,fl Mobile,al(where mardi gras originally started) and in New orleans. 2nd of all went today and they need to replace the hood driver front fender headlight and repaint bumber cover all is all but other dumba$$ didn't call his insurance because he said there was no damage to his truck. dip$hit
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

don't forget the galveston, tx party
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
justin h

Post by justin h »

And the Austin, Tx party. Last year when I went we had a riot. And, this year they were going to give out tickets, but decided not to. So, there were a lot of cops and boobies too. Today I feel like crap! :p
szuszanna

Post by szuszanna »

We have Mardi Gras in P'cola too, it may not be quite as wild, but we have our share fare of fun!<BR>Anyway, I wrecked my first mx3 and I must say the hardest thing for me to find we're the headlights. I had to fix the headlights, hood and fender. Its pretty much fixed but I just went out and got another mx3.<BR>Im sorry man, I know how ya feel!
'92 Red Mx-3 RS
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

well first of all mardi gras originated in rome . second of all mardi gras has been in new orleans since 1827 and nobody can party better than us cajuns. and third when you look up information on mardi gras there is nothing about florida. still got something to say about it go to <A HREF="http://www.askjeeves.com" TARGET=_blank>www.askjeeves.com</A> and type in the orgin of mardi gras. <P>anyways we had a room on bourbon this year with a balcony for $125 a night. it kicked a--
Live hard, drive fast, back down to no one.

Return to “Appearance”