Aluminum Spoiler

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Travis83

Aluminum Spoiler

Post by Travis83 »

Hey I was thinking about getting an aluminum spoiler for my 92 GS. I am a little hesitant though because I have never seen an MX-3 with an aluminum spoiler and therefore have no idea how it will look. I was just wondering if anyone has seen one, or if anyone has any pictures of one so I can get some idea of how it will look. Thanks guys. :D
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
Esper

Re: Aluminum Spoiler

Post by Esper »

someone on the board has a really tall one. it looks horrible, in my opinion. i like the jap spoiler look on supras and RX-7s, but only when its a single blade. this kid has a double. if you like rice, go for it. some designs might look pretty good, though.
Dude.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Image <P> Image
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

Thanks guys. :D
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
Kurt

Post by Kurt »

these type of aluminum spoilers are not really my thing...but there was a red mx-3 at importfest in the skydome (toronto canada) this past september! that looked good and would put both these pics to shame so you might want to keep asking around for pics it had some stickers on the car.
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

HERE YOU GO. KIND OF AN OLD PIC I HAVE DONE ALOT SINCE THIS ONE.<P><BR> Image
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

Wheres the pic? :roll:
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

How do you attach the spoiler to the hatch cover? :roll:
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Thanks Kurt, thats my car and if I could figure out how to post pic's on the forum I would show the car but I cant. If you like the car then just wait until the march 8th opening when I show the major changes since last year! <BR>thanks again <BR>Killermx3
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey mark whats the first showing that you are gonna show your car and the new mods at. i would love to be there to see it
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

I will attending a lot of shows this year so I will keep you posted on the shows I hit in ontario and canada. I am trying to put the car back together before the Performance Autosound Magazine Feature comes out on march 8th. My first show will probably be performance Compact show and audio thunder in march along with a few others.<P>Killermx3

Return to “Appearance”