Interested in your oppinion!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
jansonm

Interested in your oppinion!

Post by jansonm »

Hey! I want to install hi-beam headlights. How do you like such positioning of lights?<P> :) Those are Hella projectors! With reflection index 37.5! They comes ftom Jetta front grill! Our local Bumper repair firm agreed to install them so that they do not look like 2 cut holes! They will make them adjustable for some 80 USD, is the price ok?<P>Thanks!<BR> :)<p>[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: Martins ]
Brainless

Re: Interested in your oppinion!

Post by Brainless »

It's diffenrent, but I like it. I'm not sure but it looks like this guy cut 2 holes in his bumper.<p>[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: Brainless ]
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

not bad<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martins:<BR><STRONG>Hey! I want to install hi-beam headlights. How do you like such positioning of lights?<P> :) <P>Thanks!<BR> :)<P>[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: Martins ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
Shoalinfist

Post by Shoalinfist »

It's not bad, it should look good. I just talked to SRD and their almost done w/ the eyelids for the MX and I also asked them about projectors and he said he couldn't talk about it, so I don't know if that means their thinking about it and not telling; or he said it just cause. Projectors and the high beams would look pretty sweet :eek:
Redline

Post by Redline »

depends what kind of projectors, I am not sure how the ones that look like newer teg fronts would look on an mx-3, but the aftermarkter porjectors that are housed on a clear plastic would look bad a--.
Redline

Post by Redline »

Don't make that look like an Evo, it looks gay if its not on a Lancer.

Return to “Appearance”