Pakfeifer Front end

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Gabriel Sandoval

Re: Pakfeifer Front end

Post by Gabriel Sandoval »

the pakfeifer team just emailed me back and they said although shipping costs are more expensive i will only be billed $80. in an earlier post somebody said that you have to hire a lawyer or pay legal fees which the pakfeifer team confirmed as false.<BR>The price for the items u wish to buy and shipping of $80 is all they will charge everything outside of that is out of their hands.<BR>I am going to call my local airport and talk to one of those forwarding companies to get prices for the rest of the charges ie. customs, taxes and whatever.<BR>ill keep u guys updated on how things turn out
Babie I gots player in me
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Rear apron w/ mash grill $293.00<BR>Side skirts $293.00<BR>Front bumper w/ mash grill $347.00<BR>Rear spoiler New look $337.00<BR>That is in U.S. dollars<BR>shipping and customs are included<BR>This is to Toronto.<P>e-mail me at odevesa@sprint.ca for more info.<P>please be specific in your question(s)<P>Thanks
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Gabriel Sandoval

No duty is not included.<P>pakfeifer guy, "So the goods come to the airport of destination “ free of charge “ for the buyer. Any other costs for further transports, taxes, custom fees etc. can not be controlled from our side. On every airport you can find a forwarder company. They are experts in this business and could <BR>give you any needed information" 2-27-02.<P>that is what he told me. He said that usually shipping costs are like $280 up to $400 (US). But I talked to fed ex and gave them an estimate of at least (250lbs for the package) they said shipping would be like $800. I asked for a quote for something in between $300-$350 they said like $1300! S fortunately pakfeifer will pay shipping or so they say.<BR>I tried to call my local international airport and they could not locate any forwarder company or anything like that and they thought I meant like fed ex or something (which is where I got to speak with fed ex). Since pakfeifer will shipping fed-ex and or ups or whatever is something we dont need to worry about.<BR>I will investigate further costs (duty,costs,and everything else) and try to keep yall updated on that. That pakfeifer kit is really impressive and is still my first choice but I will not pay another 1000-1500 dollars for things like duty and tax! I think calculate duty charges based on weight and the pakfeifer team should email me back on the weight of individual pieces. Id rather get a g-force or fx-kit if the pakfeifer kit ends up way more than what I imagined.<BR>~*GABRIEL*~
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Listen up Playa!<P> If your not sure what your talking about, then it is best to keep quite. How can you come here and say that <BR> "No duty is not included" ???<P>-have you calculated prices based on demand??<BR>-have you found out how many containers will be needed to fit 12 orders?<BR>-have you found out how much shipping would cost for the four containers?<BR>-Have you found out what duty is ???<P>i highly doubt it or else it would have been done already.<P>The prices listed are for the group buy. It has been calculated by Moise Botbol, who is the Canadian Distributor for Pakfeifer (ImportStylez).If more are interested, the prices wil decrease. If people start to bail out, then prices will increase. This is the problem with group buys.<P>By the way...Duty is 7% of the total order<BR>so don't tell me that duty was not included!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

Gabriel Sandoval

maybe its cuz obviously he has talked to you more than me (although i do email him about 2 times a week for further inquiries and questions). But he did say customs cannot be controlled from his side. I have tried to talk to him many times on my own behalf (although he only replies to me 1 time a week at most) because if everything looks good i want this kit asap!<BR>this is the first time i have dealt with an international order so im just trying to familiarize myself with it as much as possible. so what is the difference between customs and duty? Did you calculate those prices based on how much everyone else in the group buy would have to pinch in for fees and taxes and everything else?<BR>What ive been wanting to know about this group buy thing is how will this work out if you have both American and Canadian orders?<BR>Like i said before i would like to participate in the group buy but i need to know what exactly would be going on. What complications are there if any because of the various locations of the people in this group buy?<BR>~*gabriel*~<BR>gabsand@attbi.com<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Customs and duty charges are the same thing.<BR> Yes, all prices have been calculated according to individual orders as part of a group buy. If you notice, the rear apron and side skirts Are the same price. thats because ther is only one order for side skirts as supposed to 4 orders for the rear apron.<P>I apologize for my tone, it was a bad day yesterday.<P>Oscar D.
OSKY

Gabriel Sandoval

Is there anything new with the Pakfeifer kit? I will participate in this group buy and I for one say that we should create a deadline for all those who want to buy one just like the g-force group is doing. This way those who participate can style it by summer!! :cool:
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Hello to ALL!<BR> <BR>For starters, this isn't as easy as a group buy from G-force, as they are based in Canada. There are many more details that I must arrange first.<BR> <BR>Latest Developments<BR> <BR>I have eliminated Moise from Importstylez. It seems to me that he was wasting our time. <BR> <BR>I have gotten a hold of a customs consultant and have forwarded all the info to him. He will take a week or two to process the information.<BR> <BR>I have received requests to set a deadline for placing an order. The prices listed are fairly accurate. Any minor charges that pop up, I will take care of them. Or else I will notify each of you before anything is finalized.<BR> <BR>Deadline: March 31 2002.<BR>Taillights $ 350<BR>Rear apron w/ mash grill $293.00<BR>Side skirts $293.00<BR>Front bumper w/ mash grill $347.00<BR>Rear spoiler New look $337.00<P>Shipping to Toronto<BR>The prices listed are in U.S with shipping and Duty. Forwarding charges outside of Ontario are not included, and are pretty cheap too.<BR> <BR>Please send all information , mailing address , full name etc<BR> <BR>I will try to set up a paypal account. I will post the account # and any other info needed to process the money transfer.<BR> <BR>This group buy is open for all Canadians. Sorry American but It will be too expensive .. <BR>Contact Luis Rivera at REDRM20@aol.com for more information or to set up a U.S group buy.<BR>Thank You<BR> <BR>Oscar Devesa
OSKY

neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

OK PEOPLE ,<BR>IM IN THE PROSSES OF GETTING THE INFO ON A GROUP BUY ON THE TAIL LIGHTS TO THE USA.GIMMIE A DAY OR SO TO GET IT TOGETHER ALSO I WILL BE POSTING THE GROUP BUY IN THE GROUPBUY FORUM.FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW I AM LUIS RIVERA MY EMAIL ADD IS REDRM20@AOL.COM
JCali

Post by JCali »

I have some doubts about the practical use for the bumper...but it does look super clean...and imagine some giant a-- intercooler behind that mouth...I know for sure I don't want to go through FxDesigns...That guy just seems like a jackass and doesn't know what he's doing. I have a couple other idea's, but I don't know for sure<P>J-man<BR>Here is a great shot of the bumper:<P> Image [/QB][/QUOTE]

Return to “Appearance”