Pakfeifer Front end

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Re: Pakfeifer Front end

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Marlon<BR>I will get back to you by Feb 10 on the price for the rear apron<P>Oscar D.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Hi guys..i dunno if it would benefit me to do a group buy with you being that i am in the US...but i have been eyeing up that front bumper for a few weeks....i want it if it comes with the mesh grille... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

I live in the US and if I can get in the group buy too I would be very interested
Live hard, drive fast, back down to no one.
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

Ohh I want the front end with the mesh grill if you needed to know
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

bayoumx-3 , Marlon: <P>Can you please email me at odevesa@sprint.ca<BR>with your location and what you are interested in.<BR>Thanks
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Is this going to be a Canadian group buy only or will US people be able to participate. I am in California and am interested. Thank you
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

hey oscar did you get my e-mail
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

bump
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

has there been anything new going on with this. Are we even trying to still do the group buy. this subject has been dead for over a week. somebody tell me something
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Oscar is organizing the group by, he is still waiting on shipping prices which need to be determined first.
Gabriel Sandoval

Post by Gabriel Sandoval »

Hey if the group buy thing ends up better i am willing to participate in a group buy in the US. I live in Utah but i can go up to Cali if needed. Ne where else would also be considered. If there is no talks of a group buy around the western US area i am willing to start something out!<P>Gabriel
Babie I gots player in me
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Hey a few of my friends and show competitors own importstylez in Richmond hill and these guys are great to deal with. Importstylez are the guys who put on the importfest in the skydome last year. I am going to see these guys soon to pick up a trophy that I missed at their show so I am going to try to help you guys get a deal on the kits if possible. Hope to see more of you this year on the show circuit.<P>Killermx3
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

HEY GUY'S,<BR> WELL WHATS THE WORD STILL NOTHIN ON THE GROUP BUY?I WOULD LIKE THEIR SPOILER .SO I NEED TO KNOW WHATS UP & IS THIS TO US RES TO OR WHAT.OH AND YOU SHOULD SEE IF YOU CAN GET THE BUMBER WITHOUT THE MESH.BECAUSE THEY CHARGE MAD $$$$$$$$$ FOR IT AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO HOME DEPOT OR SOME HOME HARD WARE STORE & YOU CAN GET A SHEET OF IT FOR LIKE 4.00 BUCKS THEN JUST PUT IT ON YOU'R SELF. <BR> HOPE TO HEAR SOMETHIN SOON !!!<BR> LATER
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Just to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten.<BR>ONCE AGAIN..... THIS GROUP BUY IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO THE US, JUST HANG IN THER GUYS.<BR>BELIEVE ME, nobody wants theses guys to work faster than myself.<BR>I cant be messaging everyday, but i promise to be on top of things!<P>Oscar <P>----- Original Message -----<BR>From: "moise b" <importstylez@hotmail.com><BR>To: <odevesa@sprint.ca><BR>Sent: February 18, 2002 3:35 AM<BR>Subject: moise<P><BR> " Hey whats going on, It Moise at Importstylez. Its around 3:40 am i<BR>just finished calling pakfeifer . Those people cant speek english for there<BR> lives. I sent them a thrid email. mr pakfeifer is the only 1 who can speak<BR> english. Guess what, he's away once again untill wednesday the bastard. I<BR> hate this; they are pretty shity, let me tell you.<P>i will also get you the cd this week for your dude buds.<BR> i didnt have time to call you back today when u called earlyer sorry about<BR>that.<P> I will call you this week again as soon as i find out about this d--- head<BR> at pakfeifer."<P> Sorry<BR> Moise<BR> Importstylez
OSKY

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

GOOD NEWS!!!<P>Pricing for shipping has finally arrived!!!<P>We have two options:<BR>By vessel(22days) or by airfreight (3 Days)<P>Personally I prefer by vessel. Not only is it almost 1/2 price, It also give us about a month's time to save up money instead of 3 days.<P>Moise and I are currently in the middle of alocating shipping costs with related orders. so hand tight cause the end product is just a boat ride away!<P>I will get back to everyone by the begining of next week.<P>Thanks for your patience<P>Oscar D.
OSKY

Return to “Appearance”