Pakfeifer Front end

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Marlon

Re: Pakfeifer Front end

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew Pakula:<BR><STRONG>I e-mailed the place and the guy actually called me very quickly.<P>He quoted me $470(can) plus shipping.<P>He said they can do shipping for individual orders which will take 5-6 weeks or they can do a bundle order and save on shipping.<P>I told him to get back to me on shipping prices for either individual or bundle, so hopefully he'll call me back in a little while.<P>I told him I'm in no real rush at the moment since it is winter time and I probably wouldn't want it until around late-March anyways.<P>If anyone else in the Ontario area or Canada for that matter wants this bumper too I suggest you call the guy at the address I listed above and maybe we can get a group buy going.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>how much for the side and rear skirts??
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Lets make a Group Buy for that kit.. or just the bumper.. or anything else.. So He will probably able to have a cheaper price!!
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlon:<BR><STRONG><BR>how much for the side and rear skirts??</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I didn't ask him for pricing on that but if you call the place I'm sure he'll be able to quote you a price.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sinistral:<BR><STRONG>Lets make a Group Buy for that kit.. or just the bumper.. or anything else.. So He will probably able to have a cheaper price!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yea I am only interested in the Front Bumper but it doesn't matter if we get other Pakfeifer stuff in the order, as long as we get enough orders for a bundle order we save on shipping.
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

i got a couple of emails from that guy once and he was talking about sponsor ship for the 2002 show season.....it basicly went like this, he would sell you all the parts for your car at his cost for the parts and you put their name all over your car.....now im not sure if thats a good sponsorship or not seeing how as ive never been sponsored b4....i dont realy think this is on topic but it just popped into my head when i read the name
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Is it just me or nobody interested in the spoiler? Im absolutely crazy about it :eek:
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i only want the back skirt
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I spoke to Moise Bothol. The Canadian distributor of Pakfeifer. He currently has two order plus my order. If anyone is interested, you can contact me at odevesa@sprint.ca or you can get a hold of him on your own, it doesnt matter. The point is to getsomething rollin and I'll take some initiative....I really want that spoiler!!! :D
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

Da_Wiggy

Post by Da_Wiggy »

does anyone have the phone number for importstylez?
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Oscar, I sent you an e-mail.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

OK guys. I've spoken to Moise today <BR>(January 31 2002 @ 3:30 pm) This looks like the one! Please, i need everyone interested in this to email me at odevesa@sprint.ca with your city and what you are interested in. so far I have spoken with Steve, Eugene, Andrew and a few otheres off the list. Your inquiries have been passed onto Moise. As soon as he gets back to me , I will inform all serious members<BR>Thank you!<P>P.s If anyone knows people off the list who may be interested, Notify me also. Remember, the more people we can get, the cheaper it will become!<P>Oscar Devesa :cool: :cool: :cool:
OSKY

Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EZ_4_FUN:<BR><STRONG>OK guys. I've spoken to Moise today <BR>(January 31 2002 @ 3:30 pm) This looks like the one! Please, i need everyone interested in this to email me at odevesa@sprint.ca with your city and what you are interested in. so far I have spoken with Steve, Eugene, Andrew and a few otheres off the list. Your inquiries have been passed onto Moise. As soon as he gets back to me , I will inform all serious members<BR>Thank you!<P>P.s If anyone knows people off the list who may be interested, Notify me also. Remember, the more people we can get, the cheaper it will become!<P>Oscar Devesa :cool: :cool: :cool:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>what are the prices?<BR>i want the rear but still don't have a price
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
jspicoli

Post by jspicoli »

what would be the price on the side skirts
pelado

Post by pelado »

One of you asked if they had a website. If you go to Mx3.com and look at the page on spoilers etc., they list the website.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel

Return to “Appearance”