Pakfeifer Front end

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
apex'iMx3

Pakfeifer Front end

Post by apex'iMx3 »

does anyone have any thoughts about the Pakfeifer (with grill mesh) front end? what is the quality of this product and ease of the install? thanks alot guys<BR>~gs rules
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Pakfeifer Front end

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I really love the front end, I think it looks great. However I am not sure if I'll ever end up getting it because I fear it would probably end up costing way too much to import it into Canada.<P>Here is a great shot of the bumper:<P> Image
apex'iMx3

Post by apex'iMx3 »

correct me if im wrong....but that end is missing the grill? looks kinda wierd without the mesh grill...shipping is 80US to the usa i thnk...you could drive up to buffalo or something and pick it up?
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

Yeah, it's $80us to ship.....but then you have import duty's and taxes on top of that. I haven't found out how much that is yet. I want the hole kit from them.....
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

whole kit is almost 1900 us dollars. you have to go through a bunch of bull too. they wanted 250 for legal representation! or i had to get my own. not to mention duty tax and more bulls@#t. plus they couldnt guarantee me shipment for 3-4 weeks and another 2 for transit time. not for a bunch of fiberglass- no way. there a sweet lookin ride anyway.
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

I got the Pakfeifer front bumper and am very pleased. It costed about 100 bucks (US) more than the shipping company said it would but other than that and having to drive a hour to pick it up so i would avoid UPS charges it was well worth it.<BR> The install took like 3 hours and that was at a pretty slow pace. the only difficult thing was that i had to shave the corner lense things a little bit to get them to fit.<BR>I plan on gettin the rest of the kit but im undecided as to wether im gonna get an alluminum spoiler or not.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

There's no point in me getting it shipped to Buffalo, Canadian customs would rape me on duties and taxes.<P>If anyone finds out a reasonable way to get their products in to Canada please let me know.
DVH

Post by DVH »

Hey andrew, is that car from Toronto? just wondering cuz i seen one exactly like that in Barrie. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG>Hey andrew, is that car from Toronto? just wondering cuz i seen one exactly like that in Barrie. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I'm not sure where that car is from, some guy named Rob posted it on the Yahoo Groups.<P>There is a lot of snow in the picture so it could be from Barrie. If you do see they guy that owns this car ask him how he imported the bumper here to Canada.
Redline

Post by Redline »

you could have shipped to buffalo, drive to buffalo have it installed, then drive back, just an idea :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Ok Good News!<P>Pakfeifer e-mailed me gave me their Canadian distributor, here is the info:<P>IMPORTSTYLEZ<BR>62 coghill drive<BR>Concord, Ontario<BR>l4k-1m7<BR>Canada<P>In charge: Mr. Moise Botbol<P>That's about a 40 minute drive from my house, I think I'll take a drive and drop by there some day to check out the prices.
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

tell me what there price are like I would also like some Pakfeifer stuff to and Im not that far from there.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

I want the cnd price for that bumper.. I love that bumper damnit! :)
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

does that company have a website or email?? It would be a helluva lot cheaper to bring it to the states from Canada than it would Austria........<P>Thanks :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I e-mailed the place and the guy actually called me very quickly.<P>He quoted me $470(can) plus shipping.<P>He said they can do shipping for individual orders which will take 5-6 weeks or they can do a bundle order and save on shipping.<P>I told him to get back to me on shipping prices for either individual or bundle, so hopefully he'll call me back in a little while.<P>I told him I'm in no real rush at the moment since it is winter time and I probably wouldn't want it until around late-March anyways.<P>If anyone else in the Ontario area or Canada for that matter wants this bumper too I suggest you call the guy at the address I listed above and maybe we can get a group buy going.

Return to “Appearance”