interior color scheme

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
marshmallow15

interior color scheme

Post by marshmallow15 »

i'm getting ready to paint my interior. i was thinking of a two-tone of mostly black and grey and a LITTLE bit of blue only...like on the door handle or window roller handle...not too much blue. what other color schemes would you guys suggest? i'm thinking of a different scheme because black will make the inside of my car really hot during the summer.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Esper

Re: interior color scheme

Post by Esper »

what color is the outside of the car? do you have the standard black interior already?
Dude.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

it's a goldish beige right now....i want to make my interior a black/grey and a lil bit of blue with a black exterior.....then the headlights will have those black gts covers...ohh shiet.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
DVH

Post by DVH »

ewwwwwwww! just my opinion man, but loose those black GTS covers! they look so cheap!, just polish up ur headlights, such a much cleaner look! later [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Return to “Appearance”