Lowering the overall height of the car without lowering?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Raivynn

Lowering the overall height of the car without lowering?

Post by Raivynn »

Okay -- I wanted to cut out about 2" from the roof/a-pillars (i guess that's what they're called!) and hatch. I want my car to resemble the first MX-3 concept CLOSE. Of course, it can never be exact, but I wanted to get a sleek, streamlined vehicle. How much $$ would I be looking at? What would need to be done? Is it possible? (Well, anything's possible...just depends on how much $$ you have.)<P>...
white fish

Re: Lowering the overall height of the car without lowering?

Post by white fish »

big dollars!!! you would have to get custom windows, man good luck with that DREAM
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by white fish:<BR><STRONG>big dollars!!! you would have to get custom windows, man good luck with that DREAM</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>That's what I thought...but hey -- would make for an awesome MX show car, wouldn't it? <BR> :D A girl can dream, right?! :D :D
Esper

Post by Esper »

thousands. but i would be the first to get in line and worship you if you do it. :D
Dude.
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Esper:<BR><STRONG>thousands. but i would be the first to get in line and worship you if you do it. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hehe. :D I'd have one kickass showcar if I did that...there'd be a lot done to it if I ever get the chance to do what I want.
Esper

Post by Esper »

i like your seat covers and all the dragon stuff...i'll have a pair of sparco racing seats by x-mas or else i'd "borrow" your style. :D ...i dunno how you might get "Gin Ryuu" except vinyl but that would be badass.
Dude.

Return to “Appearance”