Repairing fiberglass

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Doreago

Repairing fiberglass

Post by Doreago »

I was wondering if it is possible to fix a dent in fiberglass and also fixing a tear in the fiberglass? Please list any fix possible, wether it is a quick temporary fix or for a full repair. Any help would be appreciated. BTW, the dent is in my bumper.
VizualXTC

Re: Repairing fiberglass

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doreago:<BR><STRONG>I was wondering if it is possible to fix a dent in fiberglass and also fixing a tear in the fiberglass? Please list any fix possible, wether it is a quick temporary fix or for a full repair. Any help would be appreciated. BTW, the dent is in my bumper.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, if you want it fixed I would go with a fiberglass patch. I dunno how much an outo repair shop would charge, but it would be ALOT cheaper to do yourself. (remember you will still have to paint it) If you want instructions on how to do it yourself, e-mail me.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Appearance”