Buying whole interior

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Outofmymindyo1

Buying whole interior

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

I am getting ready to buy a whole interior someone is pulling out of a show car. (won a trophy for best engine even at a hotrod show) I was wondering if you guys think 650 for dash, seats, door panels, back plastic panels, and carpet is a good price just for the material. 100 labor for everything but the dash to be installed. Also wondering what you guys think about the colors. It's black and red leather. Don't know how to post a pic, so I hope you guys have an imagination. :p
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Buying whole interior

Post by Custommx3 »

how about some pics?
Outofmymindyo1

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

Actually I can't figure out how to post pics on the site. So I am trying to figure it out. If you know how let me know please. I actually only have pics of another car with the same interior. Also wanted to say, that the interior I am buying comes from the car in another forum that has XTREME DEE-TAILS down the side of it. <LI>null[email]null[/email] [img]null[/img]
Outofmymindyo1

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

I keep telling everyone I don't know how to post pics. But hopefully I'll figure it out. (or someone will tell me) So somebody help. I have pics scanned, and the forum is on the general mx-3. the subject is MX-3@nopi.
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

In order to post a pic it has to be from a web site.<P>Just click the :cool:<p>[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Justin Evans ]
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
Outofmymindyo1

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

Ok here's the deal. It's a pic of mine. The only pic I can show you guys is already posted on this site. The car is in the General topic forum. It's under the MX-3@nopi subject. Sorry I don't have it on a site.
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

Image <P>From what I can see, it definately seems worth it to buy this guys interior... Especially since the seats are leather. I'd go for it!<p>[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: finchuck ]
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
Outofmymindyo1

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

Ok, I got the interior installed this afternoon. It's the best thing I could have thought to do to my car first. I love it. I got a very good deal on the interior. He's gotta wait another week to do the dash. He's gotta get his car ready for competition. He's doing the interior white. Anyway, if anybody decides to do this let me know and I can give you the number, if you live close to Chesapeake or Virginia Beach, V.A.
Da_Wiggy

Post by Da_Wiggy »

By any chance do you know if those are the glass head lights??? Or where he got them
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

I don't know if those are glass headlights but the foreign MX-3's do have glass headlights. Not U.S. or Canada, we've got good ol plastic!
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>

Return to “Appearance”