leather seats

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mx3ADAM

leather seats

Post by mx3ADAM »

i am thinking of redoing my seat in two tone, so i might have a set of leather seat covers from a 93, there in pretty good condition and they are black, so if you wanna make me an offer go nuts!!!!!!!!
I EAT HONDAS FOR BREAKFAST!!!<P>MMMMM HONDA, TASTES LIKE "CHICKEN"!!
Justin Evans

Re: leather seats

Post by Justin Evans »

Does that include the back seat? Are they actual MX-3 seat covers shaped like this:<P> Image Image <P>Are they all black, I assume? Send me an E-mail cause Your probably gonna get moved to buy/sell/trade and I don't want to lose your message.<p>[ October 01, 2001: Message edited by: Justin Evans ]
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
Ramfis Mx3

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

I'm interested on this covers, post a picture if you can, it might help. Tell me how much and contact me via e-mail. Cause this topic will be moved. We can do a nice deal cause my car is black and I looking for this for a long time.<BR>ramfisaymat@hotmail.com :cool:
Ramfis Mx3

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

Lets begin for $100.00 for the pair, let me know.<BR>ramfisaymat@hotmail.com :cool:
Ramfis Mx3

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

Hey e-mail me I'm really interested on this leather covers, please let me know.<BR>ramfisaymat@hotmail.com :cool:
furiousclouds

Post by furiousclouds »

i am interested also. let me know..send a personal message that will go to my profile...i will respond if you havent already sold them
93 Mazda MaXimum INTEGRAl<BR>submission to Allah's will above all. speed speed speed for the rest
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I am very interested. How much do you want for them? I am located in Toronto.<P>I have sent you an e-mail and and a private message.

Return to “Appearance”