Rims

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
SirCruizer

Rims

Post by SirCruizer »

Is there a place on the net where I can get some rims but has a picture of an MX-3 that you can trade rims off and on to see if they look good before you buy them? I planning on putting good sum of money into my rims $2000+ for set and really dont want to pay so much for something that looks good on paper but not on my car. <P>------------------<BR>You haven't lived life untill you have lived it one second at a time!
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
heatherc

Re: Rims

Post by heatherc »

ther are a few on-line webs that ya can check out the rims on yer car one is <A HREF="http://www.discounttiredirect.com" TARGET=_blank>www.discounttiredirect.com</A> and the other is <A HREF="http://www.thetirerack.com" TARGET=_blank>www.thetirerack.com</A> hope they help ya.....<P>hgcmx3
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Hey sweet, thanks, I checked both out. Neither one had the "competition" type I am lookin for, but it did get me a rough idea of what certain types of rims will look like on my car. Thank you vary much again for the help....
92RedGS

Post by 92RedGS »

a guy my stepmom works with is going to be oppening up a customization shop up in enid called inside out customization, or sumthing like that in october. you may wan't to check with him when he opens it up and see if he can get you what you wan't.
92RedGS :)<BR>I'm Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. Say aren't you the guy from the Village People?
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

WOW another customization shop in this town. You can tell Enid is a bunch of car fanatics. We have more custom cars and auto shops per populas than I think anywhere. My friend here owns Hamilton Customs and fabrications, but I need a program that has every single possible rim on it that you can place on your car before you actully buy them. I dont think they have a program out like that unfortantly, I have a few rims in mind, but am so hesitant on buying a set before I see what they look like.Theres some rims called Assassyins (I think thats how they spell it) and they look awesome, just dont know if they would look the same way on my MX-3.<P>------------------<BR>You haven't lived life untill you have lived it one second at a time!

Return to “Appearance”