Headlight covers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
deftonez

Headlight covers

Post by deftonez »

Hey want some headlight covers for my mx3 but gts said they're not making anymore where can i get some
antwawn

Re: Headlight covers

Post by antwawn »

they still make them i guess..i ordered some from a JC whitney MAG..they fit nice..and yes there gts
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Yes, JCWhitney is the way to go. They are reletively cheap. I will try to find you a link.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
rece

Post by rece »

what are the prices cdn because the cheapest that iv seen them for is $66<BR>any inf would be helpful<BR> thanx
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rece:<BR><STRONG>what are the prices cdn because the cheapest that iv seen them for is $66<BR>any inf would be helpful<BR> thanx</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The ones from JCWhitney are I think $49 but I don't know the US-CDN conversion. Sorry.<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Appearance”