DIFFERENT BACK COVER

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
EMPTYPOCKETS

DIFFERENT BACK COVER

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

I TALKED W/ FX DESIGNS TODAY AND ORDERED THE COMBAT CHIN. i ASKED ABOUT A DIFFERANT BACK END JHONNY TOLD ME TO GET A DRAWING AND 5 TO 10 PEOPLE INTERESTED <BR>WELL THE THING IS I DONT DRAW SO WE NEED SOME CREATIVE PEOPLE OUT THERE TO DRAW UP SOME SKETCHES<P>------------------<BR>Elegant Beige 92 GS<P>McGaughy@saber.net
DiGiTaL

Re: DIFFERENT BACK COVER

Post by DiGiTaL »

FX Designs should just design and make another one themselves. The one they offer now is kind of ugly IMO. They should design a new one that is more subtle and take out those big useless vents.
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

i agre but they are designing a new front right now and they are willing to design something that we agree on so they perticapents will be happy because its something we choose they just want ideas<BR>they have alot of cars to support we are lucky to have them support the mx-3 not to many people do<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Elegant Beige 92 GS<P>McGaughy@saber.net
GEN-MX

Post by GEN-MX »

I am not sure why FX Designs does not simply get their designers/engineers to simply mock up some sample designs, post them and let you the owners actually decide, but if you guys are really desperate, I might be able to help. I'm a graphic designer and I also do some line drawing on the side.<P>Only thing is, I need some sort of idea what you guys want. I can't just pull it out of thin air so either email me and tell me what you think looks good (maybe include a small sketch or some pics of other rears you like from hondas, etc...) and I will see what I can do.<P>marcjack@hotmail.com<P>------------------<BR>Marc 93MX3RS
Marc 93MX3RS
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<A HREF="http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/fx/mrb.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/fx/mrb.jpg</A> <P>what about this one w/out the thin turn signals <P>------------------<BR>Elegant Beige 92 GS<P>McGaughy@saber.net
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

What about a cavalier bumper knock-off? Where the main part of the design is focused around the rear license plate? Or do something like a ridged lip around the edges...<P><P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

POST A LINK W/ IT PICTURED SO EVERYONE CAN SEE BAD KITTY <P>------------------<BR>Elegant Beige 92 GS<P>McGaughy@saber.net
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I suggest insead of charging 350 for a bumper, why not make an add-on like pakfeifer did?<BR> Image <P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com <p>[This message has been edited by Custommx3 (edited August 24, 2001).]
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

God I love that body kit.. Somebody buy me that kit snif snif.. the kit is sooooo hot! damnit!! I need that one! but it cost alot.. for me in Canada! Image(

Return to “Appearance”