Supra tailights then ?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Brainless

Supra tailights then ?

Post by Brainless »

I know it's possible but how<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Supra tailights then ?

Post by Custommx3 »

Please do not double post, I deleted the 2nd one.<P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Sorry<BR>I made an error<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
92RedGS

Post by 92RedGS »

you can kind of get an idea on how to do it from the pics on this site(http://www.megaranger.net/presso/taillamp.htm) but if we could find someone that knows japanese to translate the site for us.I think i could make them no problem but i'm still unclear on some things and no matter how much i would like to have them i don't have two hundred dollars to waste on tail lights that i may or may not screw up because i have no guide. so if any one else can figure it out make a guide and post it. i'm sure the board would love you for it.
92RedGS :)<BR>I'm Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. Say aren't you the guy from the Village People?
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
mendel00985

Post by mendel00985 »

This is with the utmost respect to whomever wrote that translation, but I'm having the darnest time trying to coherently understand it. IS there someone out there with the knowledge to translate the 'how-to' page on the website above? thanks,Manny
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i just did it with a online translation so the grammer is really bad and not all words are translated but i tried
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
mendel00985

Post by mendel00985 »

Your efforts are appreciated. Merci
92RedGS

Post by 92RedGS »

Thanks for the translation. it shed a little more light on how to make them but i'm still confused about some things i'll see if i can't get some more info on some of the materials and try to make some blue prints or something for them.
92RedGS :)<BR>I'm Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. Say aren't you the guy from the Village People?
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

where can i get those lights.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey man,<BR> Do you have any pics of your taillights? I just got a spare set of lenses and want to see what I can do!! I also noticed you live in Elk Grove. Is that in California? please let me know.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jmsx143:<BR><B>its not that hard, the only thing is time, you are going to have a fun a-- time trying to do that its HELLA hard you got to have patience cuzz your going to have to leave half of the taillight housing there with the front of the supra taillights housing and you have to keep the harness for the mx3 cuzz the supras' bulb housing dont fit perfectly only with force, i had this done, its cheap and all but you need time thats all</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey man,<BR> I live in Tracy! Maybe we could meet up and swap ideas?!? What is the year/engine of your car? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jmsx143:<BR><B>yep i reside in elk grove kali, as soon as my car gets done ill unwillingly take pictures of my unfinished product to show how it looks like, to do the whole supra conversion i heard is not that good to do because you aint got that much reinforcement in the rear so i suggest that when you do that GET A BODY KIT</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jojo2k23:<BR><B>where can i get those lights.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have seen a few of them on ebay<BR><P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey,<BR> I have a 1.6 DOHC. I have a crapload of mods I have done. Check out my car on the registry. FINALLY a worthy race! Hahahaha I would be happy to meet a fellow mx'er <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jmsx143:<BR><B>sounds like a good idea, mines just a 92 2.5L KL-ZE V6, how bout yours?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
holio

Post by holio »

yo, is it true you live in E.G? cuz i probally live down the street from you! i have a bone stock 93 mx-3 v6 and was wondering what mods i could easily do to it. plus u gotta show me your ride...<P><BR>jt<P>------------------<BR>"laziness breeds ingenuity"
"laziness breeds ingenuity"<BR>93 white bone stock mx-3 GS

Return to “Appearance”