Headers on the 2.5 V6 kl 03 in the mx-3

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ManiacMx3

Re: Headers on the 2.5 V6 kl 03 in the mx-3

Post by ManiacMx3 »

Alright well thanks for all the info guys. i got one more question for everyone. After u put the obx, hotshot, ssautchrome headers on, how much of an increase in power did u feel. I am looking for more power because as of now all i have is intake and exhaust and im looking to get faster quick and easy what else did u recommend besides the headers also?? Thanks again!
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Street-import/Pat so was it the SSAutochrome Headers that you had in your onlinestore untill recently?? :shrug:

ManiacMX you could put a underdrivepulley on too, should give you about 5-6Hp/Torque..
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

Just to let you know guys that we are able to get another batch of headers. We are taking pre orders until December 31st.

http://www.mx-3.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000024

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”